Quiz: Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 to Chapter 45 | Chapter 46
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does the Archbishop live?
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
a) Mrs. Proudie.
b) The Bishop.
c) Mr. Slope.
d) The Archdeacon.
3. How many possible candidates for the deanery does the Prime Minister consider?
4. Who does Mr. Arabin meet at a party at the Stanhope's in Chapter 24?
a) The signora.
b) The Archdeacon.
c) His cousin.
d) The Bishop.
5. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
This section contains 288 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)