1. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
2. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(a) King of England.
(b) Town Priest.
(c) Bishop of Barchester.
3. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(c) Dr. Proudie.
(d) The Archdeacon.
4. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A warden.
(b) A priest.
(c) The King.
(d) A nun.
5. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(b) People thought he had killed a man.
(c) People thought he made too much money.
(d) People thought he had been lying.
6. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The mentally ill.
(c) Retired men.
(d) Ill statesmen.
7. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Church goers and townspeople.
(b) Royal families and Parliament.
(c) Merchants and traders.
(d) Other doctors.
8. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
9. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
This section contains 4,534 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)