|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Sing for Rosine.
(b) Keep his real identity a secret.
(c) Tell her who he is.
(d) Kill the music teacher.
2. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
(a) He is better than Bazile.
(b) He is not a very good music teacher.
(c) He is not who he pretends to be.
(d) He is in love with Rosine.
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) He never wrote one.
(b) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(c) He has lost it.
(d) Bartholo has already stolen it.
4. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
(a) Love you.
(b) Be there forever.
(c) Take care of you.
(d) Take advantage.
5. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(b) He will sit and watch.
(c) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(d) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
2. From what is Bartholo exempt?
3. For what does Bartholo apologize?
4. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)