Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women decreases.
(b) The cleverness of women increases.
(c) The desperation of women decreases.
(d) The desperation of women increases.
2. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count leaves.
(b) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(c) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(d) The Count saves Rosine.
3. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is a beautiful thing.
(c) It takes courage.
(d) It is a good idea.
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) Bartholo is running errands.
(b) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(c) She has locked her door.
(d) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(b) He is Bartholo's servant.
(c) He is Bartholo's brother.
(d) He is Bartholo's barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro offer the Count?
2. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
3. How is the Count disguised?
4. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
5. For whom is Rosine's paper?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)