|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(b) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(c) To paralyze Bartholo.
(d) To kill Bartholo's servants.
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
(a) Rosine sings louder.
(b) Rosine giggles.
(c) He makes a funny noise.
(d) Rosine stops singing and Bartholo wakes up.
3. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As Figaro.
(c) As Bazile.
(d) As a priest.
4. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being thoughtless.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being excited.
5. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
(b) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
(c) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(d) Anything is better than nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
2. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
4. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
5. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)