Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, when confronted with a written request from German General Luttwitz for surrender of Bastogne, replied "NUTS!"?
2. Where in France is Mourmelon located?
3. The Siege of Bastogne lasted from December 20 to when?
4. The goal of the German offensive in the Battle of Bastogne was the harbor located where?
5. Easy Company liberated the people of what in Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945"?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the mission and operations which were established to be carried out on D-Day, 1942. How was Easy Company's mission related to others around it? How many troops were killed during the drop?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the mission of Market-Garden for Easy Company. Where was Market-Garden set to take place? What was the objective of the mission? What went wrong?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the morale of the men of Easy Company in Chapter Seven, "Healing Wounds and Scrubbed Missions: Aldbourne: July 13-September 16, 1944." What led to fighting in the London bars? How did the locals feel about the successful missions of Easy Company and others?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)