Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, when confronted with a written request from German General Luttwitz for surrender of Bastogne, replied "NUTS!"?
2. Where in France is Mourmelon located?
3. The Siege of Bastogne lasted from December 20 to when?
4. The goal of the German offensive in the Battle of Bastogne was the harbor located where?
5. Easy Company liberated the people of what in Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945"?
Describe the invasion of Brecourt Manor and the assistance received from Lieutenant Ronald Speirs. How did Speirs' actions help Winters and his men?
Describe the process of parachute training for the men of Easy Company. How did the men do with their first drops? What was morale like during this period in the text?
Discuss the juxtaposition of military life and civilian life to the men of Easy Company in Chapter Three, "Duties of the Latrine Orderly: Aldbourne: September 1943-March 1944." How did the men adapt to being in an English village after months in training?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)