Mid-Book Test (up to Resting, Recovering, and Refitting: Mourmelon-le-Grand: November 26-December 18, 1944)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the end of October, 1943, Sobel assigned Winters to what inspection duty?
2. The goal of the German offensive in the Battle of Bastogne was the harbor located where?
3. What refers to a small pit, usually for one or two soldiers, dug as a shelter in a battle area?
4. What were the men of Easy Company initially greeted with in London in Chapter Seven, "Healing Wounds and Scrubbed Missions: Aldbourne: July 13-September 16, 1944"?
5. Easy Company was involved...
This section contains 1,283 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)