|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was assigned 2nd Battalion C.O. Captain in Chapter Fifteen, "The Best Feeling in the World: Mourmelon: February 25-April 2, 1945"?
(a) Captain Speirs.
(b) Captain Herbert Sobel.
(c) Major Winters.
(d) Captain Lewis Nixon.
2. How many prisoners did Easy Company secure across the river in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
3. What holiday had the men of Easy Company been looking forward to before being ordered to Bastogne?
(a) Fourth of July.
(b) Flag day.
4. When was Easy Company ordered to defend Bastogne?
(a) November, 1944.
(b) April, 1944.
(c) December, 1944.
(d) October, 1943.
5. Where did the American soldiers sleep during battle in Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944"?
(a) Fox holes.
(d) Fortified bunkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Easy Company sleep for the first time in months in Rachamps in Chapter Thirteen, "Attack: Noville: January 14-17, 1945"?
2. The Army enforced a strict _________ policy between the soldiers and German people Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945".
3. Where did Easy Company travel after Germany surrendered to Allied forces?
4. Where did the American troops arrive with dirty uniforms and unshaven faces in Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945"?
5. In Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945" a drunken soldier shot who in the head?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)