Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, when confronted with a written request from German General Luttwitz for surrender of Bastogne, replied "NUTS!"?
(a) General McAuliffe.
(b) General Patton.
(c) General Jackson.
(d) General Taylor.
2. Where in France is Mourmelon located?
(d) South central.
3. The Siege of Bastogne lasted from December 20 to when?
(a) December 27.
(b) January 10.
(c) January 2.
(d) January 1.
4. The goal of the German offensive in the Battle of Bastogne was the harbor located where?
5. Easy Company liberated the people of what in Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945"?
(a) A Displaced Persons' camp.
(b) The British Army.
(c) The German Army.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944," German troops surrounded the ring of soldiers protecting Bastogne, making what impossible?
2. Who was demoted from regimental to battalion staff due to his excessive drinking in Chapter Fifteen, "The Best Feeling in the World: Mourmelon: February 25-April 2, 1945"?
3. Bastogne is a town in what country?
4. In Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945" a drunken soldier shot who in the head?
5. Where did the American troops arrive with dirty uniforms and unshaven faces in Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)