|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered Easy Company north after their success in Noville?
(a) Lieutenant Colonel Strayer.
(b) General Patton.
(c) General Taylor.
(d) General McAuliffe.
2. In April, 1945, how many German soldiers surrendered to American forces?
3. How many of Easy Company's boats made it across the river in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
4. Who discovered a gigantic cellar filled with liquor and wine from across the globe in Hitler's home?
(a) Major Winters.
(b) Captain Nixon.
(c) General Patton.
(d) Captain Sobel.
5. Bastogne is a town in what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Noville located?
2. Who was the first to reach Eagle's Nest in Chapter Seventeen, "Drinking Hitler's Champagne: Berchtesgaden: May 1-8, 1945"?
3. Who gathered information about a possible Nazi slave labor camp leader hiding in the mountains in Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945"?
4. Easy Company occupied an area on the Rhine, near where in Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945"?
5. In Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945" a drunken soldier shot who in the head?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where was Easy Company ordered in mid-December, 1944? What did they find there?
2. What was the defense of Hagenau like in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
3. How was Easy Company's bravery illustrated in Bastogne in Chapter Ten, "Resting, Recovering, and Refitting: Mourmelon-le-Grand: November 26-December 18, 1944"?
4. Who participated in the attack at Noville? Where was Easy Company ordered next?
5. What took place once Easy Company returned to Mourmelon in Chapter Fifteen, "The Best Feeling in the World: Mourmelon: February 25-April 2, 1945"?
6. After the success at Bastogne, where was Easy Company ordered in Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944"?
7. What was Berchtesgaden like? What did Easy Company find there? What was their objective?
8. What was the experience like at Rachamps in Chapter Thirteen, "Attack: Noville: January 14-17, 1945"?
9. How were the troops set up in the battle at Bastogne in Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944"? What dangers were in this arrangement?
10. What did the Easy Company men find in Austria in Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945"?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)