|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Easy Company ordered to go after its success in Noville?
2. Berchtesgaden was a village populated with whom?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) High-ranking Nazis.
(c) Poor Jews.
(d) The elderly.
3. Who killed an insubordinate American soldier in Normandy, causing some disagreement about him among the troops?
(a) Major Winters.
(b) Major Oliver Horton.
(c) Captain Salve Matheson.
(d) Captain Speirs.
4. The Army enforced a strict _________ policy between the soldiers and German people Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945".
(a) Don't ask don't tell.
(b) English only.
5. What did many of the soldiers do while on leave to relieve stress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's mountain retreat?
2. Where was Easy Company trucked to through snow in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
3. When was Easy Company ordered to defend Bastogne?
4. Where did Easy Company travel after Germany surrendered to Allied forces?
5. Bastogne is located along what mountain range?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)