|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in France is Mourmelon located?
(d) South central.
2. Where is Noville located?
3. Who was the friend and alcohol connoisseur who shared in the findings of Hitler's liquor and wine cellar in Chapter Seventeen, "Drinking Hitler's Champagne: Berchtesgaden: May 1-8, 1945"?
(a) Captain Nixon.
(b) Captain Sobel.
(c) Major Winters.
(d) Captain Speirs.
4. On December 21st, 1944, what platoon leader gathered his men for a combat patrol to collect information and secure a German prisoner for interrogation?
(a) Lieutenant Henry Jones.
(b) Lieutenant Stokes.
(c) Lieutenant Peacock.
(d) Lieutenant Pisancin.
5. Who gave the command for Easy Company's advance in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was demoted from regimental to battalion staff due to his excessive drinking in Chapter Fifteen, "The Best Feeling in the World: Mourmelon: February 25-April 2, 1945"?
2. Berchtesgaden was a village populated with whom?
3. What holiday had the men of Easy Company been looking forward to before being ordered to Bastogne?
4. Who did Winters order to take command of Easy Company after Dike stopped the line of advance in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
5. Easy Company and the 101st marched toward the fight and dug in to defend Bastogne with no artillery or what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)