|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took command after Easy Company's new commanding officer retreated and left the company on its own in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
(a) Carwood Lipton.
(b) Lewis Nixon.
(c) Buck Compton.
(d) Oliver Horton.
2. Points were awarded based on amount of time in active duty, whether the soldier was married, and what?
(c) Amount of leave time.
(d) If they had Children.
3. On December 21st, 1944, what platoon leader gathered his men for a combat patrol to collect information and secure a German prisoner for interrogation?
(a) Lieutenant Pisancin.
(b) Lieutenant Peacock.
(c) Lieutenant Henry Jones.
(d) Lieutenant Stokes.
4. Easy Company and the 101st marched toward the fight and dug in to defend Bastogne with no artillery or what?
(b) Air support.
(d) Land mines.
5. Who discovered a gigantic cellar filled with liquor and wine from across the globe in Hitler's home?
(a) Captain Sobel.
(b) General Patton.
(c) Captain Nixon.
(d) Major Winters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Easy Company's new commanding officer retreated and left the company on its own in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
2. What is an indirect fire weapon that fires shells at low velocities, short ranges, and high-arcing ballistic trajectories?
3. Where did the American troops arrive with dirty uniforms and unshaven faces in Chapter Eighteen, "The Soldier's Dream Life: Austria: May 8-July 31, 1945"?
4. Who did Winters order to take command of Easy Company after Dike stopped the line of advance in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
5. The Army deactivated Easy Company on what date?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)