|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Siege of Bastogne lasted from December 20 to when?
(a) January 1.
(b) January 2.
(c) January 10.
(d) December 27.
2. Who discovered a gigantic cellar filled with liquor and wine from across the globe in Hitler's home?
(a) Captain Sobel.
(b) Major Winters.
(c) Captain Nixon.
(d) General Patton.
3. Who participated in the attack on Noville?
(a) Second Battalion.
(b) First Battalion.
(c) First and 2nd Battalion.
(d) First an 3rd Battalion.
4. Bastogne is located along what mountain range?
(c) Sierra Nevada.
5. Where did the American soldiers sleep during battle in Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944"?
(b) Fox holes.
(d) Fortified bunkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in France is Mourmelon located?
2. What soldier from Easy Company was lost in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945" from a grenade fragment in his skull?
3. What was forbidden while the men were in battle in Chapter Eleven, "They Got Us Surrounded - The Poor Bastards: Bastogne: December 19-31, 1944"?
4. Who did Major Winters encounter on one occasion after his promotion and stopped to make him salute him in Chapter Fifteen, "The Best Feeling in the World: Mourmelon: February 25-April 2, 1945"?
5. Where was the Easy Company ordered to go after its success in Noville?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)