|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the ship with Easy Company arrive in September, 1943?
(a) Bristol, England.
(b) Liverpool, England.
(c) Blackpool, England.
(d) Newcastle, England.
2. Who became the victim of several training exercise pranks that made him appear incompetent in Chapter Two, "Stand Up and Hook Up: Benning, Mackall, Bragg, Shanks: December 1942-September 1943"?
(a) Major Oliver M. Horton.
(b) Captain Herbert Sobel.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel Robert L. Strayer.
(d) Captain Lewis Nixon.
3. Who eventually took control of Easy Company after Winters' promotion in Chapter Nine, "The Island: Holland: September 17-October 1, 1944"?
(a) First Lieutenant Sterling W. Horner.
(b) First Lieutenant Fred Heyliger.
(c) First Lieutenant Robert Rousch.
(d) Second Lieutenant Henry Jones.
4. The Island in Chapter Nine, "The Island: Holland: September 17-October 1, 1944" was surrounded by what?
(c) Diseased seabirds.
(d) Jagged rocks.
5. Where did Easy Company board a train for in May, 1943?
(a) Springfield, Missouri.
(b) Springfield, Illinois.
(c) Sturgis, Kentucky.
(d) Athens, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the men served a large meal of before being ordered to run up Mount Currahee in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
2. Who was the 2nd Lieutenant of the Easy Company in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
3. When did Easy Company's regiment move to the Alabama side of the Fort in Chapter Two, "Stand Up and Hook Up: Benning, Mackall, Bragg, Shanks: December 1942-September 1943"?
4. In Chapter Eight, "Hell's Highway; Holland: October 2-November 25, 1944," commanding officers ordered the battalion to eliminate the German troops that located where?
5. After some time in London in Chapter Seven, "Healing Wounds and Scrubbed Missions: Aldbourne: July 13-September 16, 1944," men such as Gordon and who returned to Easy Company?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)