|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the elevation of Mount Currahee?
(a) 1,350 feet.
(b) 8,000 feet.
(c) 2,600 feet.
(d) 1,000 feet.
2. How many prisoners did Easy Company secure across the river in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
3. What did Winters lose when he landed in Chapter Five, "Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944"?
(a) His gun.
(b) His leg bag.
(c) His shoe.
(d) His backpack.
4. What did Lieutenant Winters and ten other men receive at the end of Chapter Six, "Move Out!: Carentan: July 7-July 12, 1944"?
(a) The Gold Star.
(b) The Silver Star.
(c) The Medal of Honor.
(d) The Distinguished Service Cross citation.
5. Who ordered Easy Company north after their success in Noville?
(a) General Taylor.
(b) Lieutenant Colonel Strayer.
(c) General Patton.
(d) General McAuliffe.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the incompetent officers who attempted to take command of Easy Company was suspected of doing what so he could be evacuated in Chapter Nine, "The Island: Holland: September 17-October 1, 1944"?
2. When was Easy Company ordered to defend Bastogne?
3. Bastogne is located along what mountain range?
4. Growing dissatisfaction with Sobel's lack of tactical skill made some officers consider approaching who about the problem in Chapter Three, "Duties of the Latrine Orderly: Aldbourne: September 1943-March 1944"?
5. Easy Company was involved with a mission to take what beach on D-Day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)