|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans secure with the assistance of tanks in Chapter Five, "Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944"?
(a) Sherwood Estates.
(b) The Royal Palace.
(c) Brecourt Manor.
2. In what state did training take place in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(b) South Carolina.
3. What refers to warfare with asphyxiating, poisonous, or corrosive gases, oil and flames?
(a) Chemical warfare.
(b) Serious warfare.
(c) Political warfare.
(d) Psychological warfare.
4. What tanks arrived at Easy Company's location after the successful invasion on D-Day?
(a) British Valentines.
(b) Italian Semoventes.
(c) American Sherman tanks.
(d) British Vickers.
5. Where did the ship with Easy Company arrive in September, 1943?
(a) Bristol, England.
(b) Blackpool, England.
(c) Liverpool, England.
(d) Newcastle, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the company officers consult with about their ultimatum in Chapter Three, "Duties of the Latrine Orderly: Aldbourne: September 1943-March 1944" who suggested they step down?
2. When did the 101st Airborne division conduct practice jumps in preparation for D-Day?
3. Who was the 2nd Lieutenant of the Easy Company in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
4. What was the name of the base where the 506th Regiment trained in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
5. What was the rally point to which Winters' men headed in Chapter Five, "Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)