|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the men served a large meal of before being ordered to run up Mount Currahee in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(b) Steak and potatoes.
(c) Fish and chips.
2. What plane did the men of Easy Company first jump from in parachute training?
3. In what state did training take place in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(b) South Carolina.
4. Where did Easy Company's regiment move in March, 1943?
(a) Camp Tenaya.
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) Camp Mackall.
(d) Camp Lucas.
5. Who was the 2nd Lieutenant of the Easy Company in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(a) Robert Rousch.
(b) George Lavenson.
(c) John E. Pisancin.
(d) Dick Winters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to warfare with asphyxiating, poisonous, or corrosive gases, oil and flames?
2. When did the 101st Airborne division conduct practice jumps in preparation for D-Day?
3. Who became the victim of several training exercise pranks that made him appear incompetent in Chapter Two, "Stand Up and Hook Up: Benning, Mackall, Bragg, Shanks: December 1942-September 1943"?
4. What portion of parachute training were the men of the Easy Company excused from?
5. Where did the ship with Easy Company arrive in September, 1943?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)