We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Taccoa: July-December 1942
1. What was the name of the 2nd Battalion of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 4th Brigade combat team of the 101st Airborne Division?
(a) Yankee Battalion.
(b) Eagle Company.
(c) Easy Company.
(d) Jaguar Company.
2. In Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942" the author writes that never before had troops endured basic training at the same time as what training?
3. In what state did training take place in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(b) South Carolina.
4. What was the name of the base where the 506th Regiment trained in Chapter One, "We Wanted Those Wings: Camp Toccoa: July-December 1942"?
(a) Camp Tigerton.
(b) Camp Tappioca.
(c) Camp Toccoa.
(d) Camp Turtleback.
5. What is the elevation of Mount Currahee?
(a) 2,600 feet.
(b) 8,000 feet.
(c) 1,350 feet.
(d) 1,000 feet.
This section contains 4,842 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)