|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie learn about Will's name?
(a) It is not his birth name.
(b) It is spelled in the old English way.
(c) The name has been in every generation.
(d) The "A" in his name stands for "Arthur."
2. Where does Mr. Morton intend to go?
3. What is the name of Will's boat?
(a) Pride Winn.
(b) The Pride of My Eye.
4. What happens when Lance tries to engage Marco in a fight?
(a) Marco punches Lance and throws him over the side.
(b) Will holds Lance back.
(c) Lance pushes Marco over the side.
(d) Jennifer holds Lance back.
5. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
(a) Jennifer and Lance have been in love for months.
(b) Will's father killed Marco's father.
(c) Will beat him out of his inheritance.
(d) Will's father took Will's affection away from Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco ask Ellie?
2. Why does Ellie want to have a private conversation with Lance?
3. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
4. Where do the police take Ellie?
5. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she is unwilling to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)