|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Will ignorant that everyone else knows?
(a) Lance has told Jennifer they cannot be together.
(b) What Marco is going to say next.
(c) Will is the bunt of a joke going around the school.
(d) Marco truly hates Will.
2. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(b) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
(c) She is his mother.
(d) She could be his mother.
3. What does Ellie think about when she goes to the girl's bathroom at school?
(a) What her role might be in this madness.
(b) If she is losing her sanity.
(c) Why there is a need for King Arthur in this age.
(d) If Will could really be a reincarnation of King Arthur.
4. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
(b) Uther Pendragon.
5. What has Will told Jennifer that she believes he is sincere in saying?
(a) Will is not the right guy for Jennifer.
(b) Lance deserves to be with someone good.
(c) Will is happy for Jennifer and Lance.
(d) Jennifer deserves to be with whomever she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mr. Morton think Will is now vulnerable?
2. What does Ellie not believe of what Mr. Morton tells her?
3. What does Ellie pick up to take with her to the ravine?
4. What does Jennifer say Will has expressed a desire to do lately?
5. What does Ellie ask Mr. Morton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ellie decide to take with her to the ravine? How does the Darkness seem to react to her doing so?
2. What does Ellie say about Mr. Morton's abandoning his job and about the order?
3. What does Jennifer say about Ellie and Will?
4. What does Ellie realize about the story about Arthur's birth and the gossip about Will's family?
5. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
6. What does Jennifer do when she gets home from sailing? How do her parents act?
7. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
8. Describe how Will learns about Lance and Jennifer's relationship.
9. What happens when Marco arrives at the conference room?
10. What do Will and Ellie say to each other about Lance and Jennifer?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)