|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie say that makes Jennifer cry harder?
(a) Will is going to be fine someday.
(b) Will is not angry with Lance and Jennifer.
(c) Will is capable of handing the situation like an adult.
(d) Jennifer and Lance were made for each other.
2. What does the Lady of Shalott do when the man she loves rejects her?
(a) Kills both him and herself.
(b) Kills herself.
(c) Finds solace in a nunnery.
(d) Kills him.
3. What does Will do after Marco is out of the conference room?
(a) Shoves his way out the door.
(b) Curses Mr. Morton.
(c) Curses his step mother.
(d) Jumps out the window after Marco.
4. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen to Will?
(a) He will never live up to his potential.
(b) He will fade into obscurity
(c) He will die.
(d) He will become a corrupt politician.
5. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
(a) Will's father took Will's affection away from Will.
(b) Will beat him out of his inheritance.
(c) Will's father killed Marco's father.
(d) Jennifer and Lance have been in love for months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ellie when Will holds his hand?
2. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him?
3. What does Marco say about his life before his mother married Will's father?
4. What does Mrs. Wagner say is missing from their home?
5. Why is the Beltway closed?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)