|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wagner want when she calls?
(a) She thanks Ellie for trying to help that morning.
(b) She is looking for Will.
(c) She is worried about Marco.
(d) She is afraid that Will has left home.
2. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She is his mother.
(b) She could be his mother.
(c) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(d) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
3. Where are Ellie's parents?
(a) They have gone to Washington, D. C.
(b) The are both at the library.
(c) They are at home working.
(d) They are at Ellie's aunt's house.
4. What does Jennifer say about Marco?
(a) He is a liar.
(b) He is nothing.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) He is intent on hurting everyone around him.
5. How does Mr. Morton characterize Marco?
(a) As misguided.
(b) As the fulcrum.
(c) As a victim of fate.
(d) As eternally evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do when Ellie tells him the meeting is none of his business?
2. What does Lance ask Ellie to do that evening?
3. Why did Marco once attack Mr. Morton?
4. What does the Lady of Shalott do when the man she loves rejects her?
5. What is the name of Will's boat?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)