|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Prydwyn?
(a) King Arthur's sister.
(b) King Arthur's favorite hound.
(c) King Arthur's adviser.
(d) King Arthur's ship.
2. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she is unwilling to do?
(a) Believe the worse of Lance and Jennifer.
(b) Give up on Will.
(c) Believe Marco cannot change.
(d) Let some obscure legend contol her fate.
3. What does Marco ask Ellie?
(a) Who Ellie is protecting.
(b) Who Ellie likes.
(c) Who Ellie thinks is the poor friend.
(d) Why Ellie is even there.
4. What does Ellie not believe of what Mr. Morton tells her?
(a) Arthur's only purpose is to kill Mordred once and for all.
(b) Forces of darkness are stronger than those of light.
(c) Darkness has killed Arthur's every incarnation.
(d) Arthur must fulfill his destiny, or he will become evil.
5. What does Lance say when he looks Will in the eye?
(a) Lance will always have Will's back.
(b) Lance loves Will like a brother.
(c) Lance does not love Jennifer except as a sister.
(d) What Marco said is true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
2. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
3. What does Ellie pick up to take with her to the ravine?
4. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
5. What does Ellie intuitively know about Mr. Morton?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will have to dive into the water? What is Jennifer's response?
2. What does Ellie decide to take with her to the ravine? How does the Darkness seem to react to her doing so?
3. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen since Will now knows about Jennifer and Lance? Whom does Mr. Morton blame?
4. What does Ellie say about Mr. Morton's abandoning his job and about the order?
5. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
6. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
7. What does Ellie realize about the story about Arthur's birth and the gossip about Will's family?
8. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
9. What does Marco do with the sailboat when he spies a group of kids in an old, battered boat?
10. How does Ellie feel about what Mr. Morton is doing and what he told her?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)