|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie think about when she goes to the girl's bathroom at school?
(a) What her role might be in this madness.
(b) If she is losing her sanity.
(c) If Will could really be a reincarnation of King Arthur.
(d) Why there is a need for King Arthur in this age.
2. What does Mr. Morton say about Ellie's role in all this?
(a) It was over before she had a chance to make a difference.
(b) Her role is yet to be determined.
(c) She has no role in it.
(d) She may yet have a role, but it's unlikely.
3. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(b) She could be his mother.
(c) She is his mother.
(d) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
4. Who is accompanying Mr. Morton when he comes into the school?
(a) Mrs. Wagner.
(b) Will's father.
(c) Two Order of the Bear members.
(d) No one.
5. What does Ellie learn about Will's name?
(a) It is not his birth name.
(b) The name has been in every generation.
(c) It is spelled in the old English way.
(d) The "A" in his name stands for "Arthur."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie intuitively know about Mr. Morton?
2. What does Marco do when Ellie tells him the meeting is none of his business?
3. How does Marco seem to feel about Will?
4. Why does Will go into the water?
5. What happens when Lance tries to engage Marco in a fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Marco arrives at the conference room?
2. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen since Will now knows about Jennifer and Lance? Whom does Mr. Morton blame?
3. Why does Mr. Morton say Ellie cannot help the situation?
4. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
5. What does Ellie face when she arrives at Mr. Morton's apartment? What does she do
6. Why does Will have to dive into the water? What is Jennifer's response?
7. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
8. What does Ellie realize about the story about Arthur's birth and the gossip about Will's family?
9. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him about Will, Jennifer and Lance?
10. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)