Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
(b) She could be his mother.
(c) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(d) She is his mother.
2. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him?
(a) He looks as though he is going to have a heart attack.
(b) He says he will talk to them all.
(c) He calls Lance a rat.
(d) He is jovial.
3. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she is unwilling to do?
(a) Let some obscure legend contol her fate.
(b) Believe Marco cannot change.
(c) Believe the worse of Lance and Jennifer.
(d) Give up on Will.
4. What does Lance say when he looks Will in the eye?
(a) Lance does not love Jennifer except as a sister.
(b) Lance will always have Will's back.
(c) What Marco said is true.
(d) Lance loves Will like a brother.
5. How is Will's dog similar to King Arthur's dog?
(a) King Arthur's dog was named Cavell and Will's dog is Cavalier.
(b) Both dogs are named after the men's grandfathers.
(c) Both are the same breed.
(d) There is not discernible relation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ellie when Will holds his hand?
2. Why does the driver of the smaller boat make a sharp turn?
3. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
4. What does Ellie say when Will asks her about her knowledge of Jennifer and Lance?
5. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen to Will?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)