|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marco seem to feel about Will?
(a) Marco looks up to Will.
(b) Marco seems to resent Will.
(c) Marco seems to adore Will.
(d) Marco seems indifferent to Will.
2. What does Jennifer say about Marco?
(a) He is intent on hurting everyone around him.
(b) He is a liar.
(c) He is nothing.
(d) He is a coward.
3. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him?
(a) He calls Lance a rat.
(b) He is jovial.
(c) He says he will talk to them all.
(d) He looks as though he is going to have a heart attack.
4. Who is accompanying Mr. Morton when he comes into the school?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Wagner.
(c) Will's father.
(d) Two Order of the Bear members.
5. Why does Ellie want to have a private conversation with Lance?
(a) To tell him about Marco.
(b) To talk to him about Mr. Morton and Jennifer.
(c) To ask him about Will's family history.
(d) To ask him for his help with her new lit assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Will told Jennifer that she believes he is sincere in saying?
2. What does Ellie suggest Will do to communicate his desires to his father?
3. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
4. Of what is Will ignorant that everyone else knows?
5. What happens when Lance tries to engage Marco in a fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marco tell Ellie about his past and what is her impression of his relationship with Will?
2. What do Will and Ellie do after their talk about Jennifer and Lance?
3. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
4. Why does Will have to dive into the water? What is Jennifer's response?
5. What does Ellie suggest Will do concerning his father pressuring him about the naval academy?
6. What does Ellie face when she arrives at Mr. Morton's apartment? What does she do
7. Describe how Will learns about Lance and Jennifer's relationship.
8. What happens when Marco arrives at the conference room?
9. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
10. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)