|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Morton intend to go?
2. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she thinks he is?
3. Why does Mr. Morton say Ellie cannot help Will?
(a) She did not know Arthur in her past life.
(b) She was assigned to help Marco turn to the light.
(c) She is responsible for helping Lance.
(d) She came into the situation too late.
4. Why does Ellie want to have a private conversation with Lance?
(a) To ask him for his help with her new lit assignment.
(b) To ask him about Will's family history.
(c) To talk to him about Mr. Morton and Jennifer.
(d) To tell him about Marco.
5. What does Ellie ask Mr. Morton?
(a) If Mr. Morton belongs to the Order of the Bear.
(b) If Will was Arthur in another life.
(c) If his response has anything to do with the Lily Maid of Astolot.
(d) If Marco was Mordred in another life.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mr. Morton think Will is now vulnerable?
2. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
3. How is Will's dog similar to King Arthur's dog?
4. What happens when Lance tries to engage Marco in a fight?
5. How does Jennifer think her social life would be easier?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)