|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco say about his life before his mother married Will's father?
(a) They were wealthy.
(b) They rarely talked.
(c) They were closer.
(d) They were very poor.
2. What has Will told Jennifer that she believes he is sincere in saying?
(a) Jennifer deserves to be with whomever she loves.
(b) Will is happy for Jennifer and Lance.
(c) Will is not the right guy for Jennifer.
(d) Lance deserves to be with someone good.
3. What is Jennifer's reaction to Will going in the water?
(a) She thinks he is heroic.
(b) She is worried for him.
(c) She thinks he is nuts.
(d) She is angry at his showing off.
4. Where does Mr. Morton intend to go?
5. What does Lance ask Ellie to do that evening?
(a) Call Jennifer.
(b) Go sailing.
(c) Call Lance.
(d) Go to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco ask Ellie?
2. What does Ellie suddenly understand about Jennifer's feelings towards Will and Lance?
3. Why is Jennifer crying in one of the bathroom stalls?
4. What does Ellie think about when she goes to the girl's bathroom at school?
5. What does Lance say when he looks Will in the eye?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ellie feel about what Mr. Morton is doing and what he told her?
2. What does Ellie decide to take with her to the ravine? How does the Darkness seem to react to her doing so?
3. What does Marco tell Ellie about his past and what is her impression of his relationship with Will?
4. What does Ellie suggest Will do concerning his father pressuring him about the naval academy?
5. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
6. What do Ellie and Jennifer talk about in the girls' bathroom?
7. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
8. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
9. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
10. What does Jennifer say about Ellie and Will?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)