|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wagner want when she calls?
(a) She is looking for Will.
(b) She is worried about Marco.
(c) She thanks Ellie for trying to help that morning.
(d) She is afraid that Will has left home.
2. Who is accompanying Mr. Morton when he comes into the school?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Wagner.
(c) Will's father.
(d) Two Order of the Bear members.
3. What does the Lady of Shalott do when the man she loves rejects her?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Kills herself.
(c) Kills both him and herself.
(d) Finds solace in a nunnery.
4. What does Ellie say that makes Jennifer cry harder?
(a) Will is not angry with Lance and Jennifer.
(b) Jennifer and Lance were made for each other.
(c) Will is capable of handing the situation like an adult.
(d) Will is going to be fine someday.
5. Who is Prydwyn?
(a) King Arthur's ship.
(b) King Arthur's favorite hound.
(c) King Arthur's sister.
(d) King Arthur's adviser.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lance arrive for the appointment with Mr. Morton?
2. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
3. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
4. Where do the police take Ellie?
5. What does Ellie suggest Will do to communicate his desires to his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
2. What does Ellie face when she arrives at Mr. Morton's apartment? What does she do
3. How does Ellie feel about what Mr. Morton is doing and what he told her?
4. What does Ellie realize about the story about Arthur's birth and the gossip about Will's family?
5. What do Will and Ellie say to each other about Lance and Jennifer?
6. What does Jennifer say about Ellie and Will?
7. What does Jennifer do when she gets home from sailing? How do her parents act?
8. What does Ellie suggest Will do concerning his father pressuring him about the naval academy?
9. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
10. What does Marco tell Ellie about his past and what is her impression of his relationship with Will?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)