|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do after Marco is out of the conference room?
(a) Shoves his way out the door.
(b) Jumps out the window after Marco.
(c) Curses his step mother.
(d) Curses Mr. Morton.
2. What does Lance say when he looks Will in the eye?
(a) Lance does not love Jennifer except as a sister.
(b) What Marco said is true.
(c) Lance loves Will like a brother.
(d) Lance will always have Will's back.
3. What amazes Will about Jennifer's family?
(a) They are down to earth.
(b) They accept him so easily.
(c) They respect each other's individuality.
(d) They have such an easy relationship.
4. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
(b) She is his mother.
(c) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(d) She could be his mother.
5. What has Will told Jennifer that she believes he is sincere in saying?
(a) Lance deserves to be with someone good.
(b) Jennifer deserves to be with whomever she loves.
(c) Will is happy for Jennifer and Lance.
(d) Will is not the right guy for Jennifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie intuitively know about Mr. Morton?
2. Who is accompanying Mr. Morton when he comes into the school?
3. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she is unwilling to do?
4. What does Marco say about his life before his mother married Will's father?
5. To what does Mr. Morton think Will is now vulnerable?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Marco scream at his mother? What does he do after she replies?
2. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
3. How does Ellie feel about what Mr. Morton is doing and what he told her?
4. What do Ellie and Jennifer talk about in the girls' bathroom?
5. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
6. What does Ellie suggest Will do concerning his father pressuring him about the naval academy?
7. What does Marco tell Ellie about his past and what is her impression of his relationship with Will?
8. What does Ellie say about Mr. Morton's abandoning his job and about the order?
9. What do Will and Ellie do after their talk about Jennifer and Lance?
10. What does Ellie face when she arrives at Mr. Morton's apartment? What does she do
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)