|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen to Will?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will become a corrupt politician.
(c) He will never live up to his potential.
(d) He will fade into obscurity
2. Why does Mr. Morton say Ellie cannot help Will?
(a) She was assigned to help Marco turn to the light.
(b) She did not know Arthur in her past life.
(c) She is responsible for helping Lance.
(d) She came into the situation too late.
3. How is Will's dog similar to King Arthur's dog?
(a) Both are the same breed.
(b) Both dogs are named after the men's grandfathers.
(c) King Arthur's dog was named Cavell and Will's dog is Cavalier.
(d) There is not discernible relation.
4. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
(b) Uther Pendragon.
5. What does Will do after Marco is out of the conference room?
(a) Jumps out the window after Marco.
(b) Curses his step mother.
(c) Curses Mr. Morton.
(d) Shoves his way out the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mr. Morton think Will is now vulnerable?
2. Who is Prydwyn?
3. What does Ellie not believe of what Mr. Morton tells her?
4. What does Marco call Lance?
5. What does Ellie ask Mr. Morton?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Morton annoyed with Lance on Monday morning? How does Jennifer defend Lance to Mr. Morton?
2. What does Ellie suggest Will do concerning his father pressuring him about the naval academy?
3. What does Ellie decide to take with her to the ravine? How does the Darkness seem to react to her doing so?
4. What does Jennifer say about Ellie and Will?
5. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
6. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
7. What do Will and Ellie say to each other about Lance and Jennifer?
8. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
9. Why does Will have to dive into the water? What is Jennifer's response?
10. What does Jennifer do when she gets home from sailing? How do her parents act?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)