|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do when the police arrive?
(a) Jumps out the school window.
(b) Tries to take Mr. Morton hostage.
(c) Lies on the floor crying.
(d) Slaps his mother.
2. Who is Prydwyn?
(a) King Arthur's adviser.
(b) King Arthur's favorite hound.
(c) King Arthur's sister.
(d) King Arthur's ship.
3. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she thinks he is?
4. Where are Ellie's parents?
(a) They are at Ellie's aunt's house.
(b) The are both at the library.
(c) They have gone to Washington, D. C.
(d) They are at home working.
5. How does Jennifer think her social life would be easier?
(a) If Will did move to Vermont.
(b) If Ellie and Will started dating.
(c) If Will would sit with her and Lance at lunch.
(d) If Will would stay on the football team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's boat?
2. What is happening when Ellie goes inside her house?
3. How does Marco seem to feel about Will?
4. Why does Ellie want to have a private conversation with Lance?
5. What does Ellie discover when she starts to get out of the pool later that afternoon?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)