|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellie's mother describe the members of the Order of the Bear?
(a) People with too much time on their hands.
(b) Misguided history buffs.
2. How does Mr. Morton characterize Marco?
(a) As the fulcrum.
(b) As misguided.
(c) As eternally evil.
(d) As a victim of fate.
3. What does Ellie ask Mr. Morton?
(a) If Marco was Mordred in another life.
(b) If Will was Arthur in another life.
(c) If Mr. Morton belongs to the Order of the Bear.
(d) If his response has anything to do with the Lily Maid of Astolot.
4. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
(a) Will's father killed Marco's father.
(b) Will's father took Will's affection away from Will.
(c) Jennifer and Lance have been in love for months.
(d) Will beat him out of his inheritance.
5. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
(c) Uther Pendragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco ask Ellie?
2. What does Mr. Morton say about Ellie's role in all this?
3. What does Ellie say that makes Jennifer cry harder?
4. What does Will say about Lance and Jennifer that surprises Ellie?
5. What does Ellie discover when she starts to get out of the pool later that afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jennifer do when she gets home from sailing? How do her parents act?
2. What does Mrs. Wagner say when she calls Ellie that gets Ellie worried?
3. What does Jennifer say about Ellie and Will?
4. Describe how Will learns about Lance and Jennifer's relationship.
5. What happens in the aftermath of the revelation about Lance and Jennifer's relationship?
6. What does Ellie say about Mr. Morton's abandoning his job and about the order?
7. What does Mr. Morton say he is doing? What does he advise Ellie to do?
8. Why does Mr. Morton say Ellie cannot help the situation?
9. What does Marco do with the sailboat when he spies a group of kids in an old, battered boat?
10. Why is Mr. Morton annoyed with Lance on Monday morning? How does Jennifer defend Lance to Mr. Morton?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)