|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a member of the other team taken off on a stretcher?
(a) Lance hits him really hard as payback.
(b) Lance loses his temper and trips the guy.
(c) The boy knocks his head on the goal post.
(d) The boy breaks his leg when he falls wrong.
2. How does Will answer Ellie's question?
(a) He came over because Ellie intrigues him.
(b) He does not want to talk about Jennifer.
(c) He lives in the country about five miles out of town.
(d) He is home schooled.
3. To whom is Lance talking on the sidelines?
(d) A recruiter.
4. What does Ellie leave the bleachers to do?
(a) To find the restroom.
(b) To buy hot dogs.
(c) To find a quiet place to call her mother.
(d) To look for Liz.
5. What does Ellie's mother quote at dinner?
(a) "The Raven."
(b) "The Charge of the Light Brigade."
(d) "The Lady of Shalott."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jennifer asked Ellie if Will mentioned what item the night before?
2. How long has Ellie known Liz?
3. What does the Order of the Bear believe?
4. To what did Admiral Wagner supposedly have his friend assigned?
5. What does Ellie see at the bottom of the ravine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marco do that seems to be a deliberate attempt to upset Will?
2. How does Ellie relate Jennifer, Marco, Will, and Lance to the Arthurian legend?
3. What happens as the teens prepare to go sailing?
4. Who does Ellie see on the trail with the man she saw in the ravine?
5. How does Will interact with Ellie's parents?
6. What do Ellie and Will talk about as they are floating in the pool?
7. What gossip does Liz tell Ellie about Will's family?
8. Why is Will being pressured by his father?
9. What does Will do when he and Ellie pass a lemonade stand?
10. Why are Ellie and her parents in Annapolis for a year?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)