|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Will look Ellie up in the school directory?
(a) He wanted to apologize to her.
(b) He feels he's met her before.
(c) He wondered why she was running in the woods.
(d) He thought she looked nice.
2. What is an extracurricular sport Liz enjoys?
3. What does Ellie's mother quote at dinner?
(b) "The Lady of Shalott."
(c) "The Charge of the Light Brigade."
(d) "The Raven."
4. Ellie debated telling Will about __________.
(a) Jennifer and Lance.
(b) A poetry assingment.
(c) Jennifer and Marco.
(d) A rumor.
5. What kind of songs has Will been listening to in the ravine?
(d) Troubadour music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's father rumored to have done?
2. Will suggests that Ellie should ______________.
3. What does Will say about his mother?
4. What does Will say about Ellie making the track team?
5. Whom does Ellie notice arguing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ellie notice when she runs by a ravine? Why does she think it odd?
2. How does Will interact with Ellie's parents?
3. What do Ellie and Will write to each other in emails when Ellie gets home from track tryouts?
4. What do Will and Ellie talk about on the widow's walk?
5. What happens during the football game with Will, Lance, and one of the other team members?
6. Why does Ellie pull out her school directory?
7. How does Ellie relate Jennifer, Marco, Will, and Lance to the Arthurian legend?
8. Who does Ellie see on the trail with the man she saw in the ravine?
9. Summarize what Ellie says about the Arthurian legend.
10. What does Marco do that seems to be a deliberate attempt to upset Will?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)