|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Ellie happy when she observes Jennifer and Will?
(a) Jennifer is not at the party.
(b) Jennifer and Will seem to just be friends.
(c) Jennifer and Will seem happy with each other.
(d) Jennifer and Will do not speak to each other.
2. To whom is Lance talking on the sidelines?
(b) A recruiter.
3. Who is Cavalier?
(a) Marco's screen name.
(b) Will's screen name.
(c) Lance's nickname.
(d) Ellie's best friend's dog.
4. How does Will answer Ellie's question?
(a) He came over because Ellie intrigues him.
(b) He is home schooled.
(c) He lives in the country about five miles out of town.
(d) He does not want to talk about Jennifer.
5. Liz and Stacy think Ellie should try to date ____________.
(b) Anyone but Lance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will say about his mother?
2. After whom is Ellie named?
3. Ellie debated telling Will about __________.
4. Jennifer asked Ellie if Will mentioned what item the night before?
5. How does Ellie feel about Marco at the end of the evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jennifer want when Ellie talks to her at Ellie's locker?
2. What do Ellie and Will write to each other in emails when Ellie gets home from track tryouts?
3. Why is Will being pressured by his father?
4. Why is Ellie running with her father in a wooded area?
5. Summarize what Ellie says about the Arthurian legend.
6. Why does Ellie pull out her school directory?
7. How does Ellie relate Jennifer, Marco, Will, and Lance to the Arthurian legend?
8. Describe Ellie's encounter with Mr. Morton at the football game.
9. What does Marco do that seems to be a deliberate attempt to upset Will?
10. What do Ellie and Will talk about as they are floating in the pool?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)