|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Ellie joke concerning Will's feeling connected to her?
(a) He has a brain tumor.
(b) His uses that line on all the girls.
(c) He's connected to her future.
(d) He believes in reincarnation.
2. What does Will say about his mother?
(a) She died in a car accident when he was six.
(b) She lives in New York.
(c) She lives in London.
(d) She died when he was born.
3. What does Ellie's mother invite Will to do?
(a) Stay for a swim and dinner.
(b) Talk to Ellie's father about the upcoming football game.
(c) Go with them to deliver some food.
(d) Stay for a swim before he and Ellie go out to eat.
4. How does Ellie feel about Marco at the end of the evening?
5. To whom is Lance talking on the sidelines?
(c) A recruiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nancy?
2. What does the Order of the Bear believe?
3. What does Ellie observe about Marco?
4. Whom does Ellie spot on the trail?
5. What does Liz say makes Ellie part of the in crowd?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Will being pressured by his father?
2. How does Ellie find Lance and Jennifer together right before Ellie is leaving the party?
3. What does Will do when he and Ellie pass a lemonade stand?
4. Summarize what Ellie says about the Arthurian legend.
5. What do Will and Ellie talk about on the widow's walk?
6. How does Ellie relate Jennifer, Marco, Will, and Lance to the Arthurian legend?
7. Describe Ellie's encounter with Mr. Morton at the football game.
8. How does Will interact with Ellie's parents?
9. Why does Ellie pull out her school directory?
10. What happens as the teens prepare to go sailing?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)