|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie talk Liz and Stacy into doing after the game?
(a) Going out for pizza.
(b) Going to a late-night matinee at the movies.
(c) Going to Will's pool party.
(d) Spending the night at her house that night.
2. What does the Order of the Bear believe?
(a) Lancelot will someday be vindicated.
(b) Arthur will reincarnate and look for Guinevere.
(c) Arthur's killer will return to commit another murder.
(d) Arthur will come back to life.
3. What does Ellie not understand concerning Mr. Morton?
(a) He would care which poem she analyzed.
(b) He is mad at her, but not Lance.
(c) He would yell at her at a football game.
(d) He knows so much about her.
4. Will suggests that Ellie should ______________.
(a) Talk with him in a back room.
(b) Try a wine cooler he makes.
(c) Change into a swimsuit.
(d) Be his billiards partner.
5. Why does Ellie read up on Camelot?
(a) Will mentions it.
(b) Ellie's mother is writing a book on the subject.
(c) It's part of Ellie's World Literature class.
(d) Medieval romance intrigues Ellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Ellie happy when she observes Jennifer and Will?
2. After whom is Ellie named?
3. What does Ellie do in anticipation of attending the game and party at Will's house?
4. Why has Will moved a lot in his childhood?
5. Why does Ellie decide to go for a run when she gets home from school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ellie find Lance and Jennifer together right before Ellie is leaving the party?
2. Describe Ellie's encounter with Mr. Morton at the football game.
3. How does Ellie feel at her first day at school?
4. Why is Will being pressured by his father?
5. What does Marco do that confuses Ellie?
6. How does Ellie feel about Marco after Will has left the two of them in the hall?
7. How does Will interact with Ellie's parents?
8. What happens as the teens prepare to go sailing?
9. What does Ellie notice when she runs by a ravine? Why does she think it odd?
10. Why are Ellie and her parents in Annapolis for a year?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)