|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton about the situation on the sailboat?
(a) The boy Will saves.
(b) Will's reaction to the revelations.
(c) Its impact on her.
(d) Marco's violence.
2. What does Marco do when the police arrive?
(a) Tries to take Mr. Morton hostage.
(b) Slaps his mother.
(c) Jumps out the school window.
(d) Lies on the floor crying.
3. What does Ellie intuitively know about Mr. Morton?
(a) He is connected to the Order of the Bear.
(b) He may have been Marco's father in another life.
(c) He may have been Arthur's father in another life.
(d) He has a role in the entire drama also.
4. What does Marco ask Ellie?
(a) Who Ellie likes.
(b) Who Ellie is protecting.
(c) Why Ellie is even there.
(d) Who Ellie thinks is the poor friend.
5. What happens to Ellie when Will holds his hand?
(a) It sends a jolt of electricity through her.
(b) She has a vision of a past life with Will.
(c) She realizes she is not in love with Will.
(d) She sees Will in knight's armor.
6. What does Marco call Lance?
(a) Will's lapdog.
(b) A jerk.
(c) A back stabber.
(d) A traitor.
7. When does Lance arrive for the appointment with Mr. Morton?
(a) He comes in a few minutes late.
(b) Before Ellie gets there.
(c) He does not show.
(d) He meets Ellie in the parking lot and they walk in together.
8. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
(d) Uther Pendragon.
9. What does Mrs. Wagner say is missing from their home?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Will's laptop and some of his clothes.
(c) Marco's laptop and some of his clothes.
(d) A money cache.
10. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
(a) Call her parents immediately.
(b) Get out of town for awhile.
(c) Stay away from Will and Marco.
(d) Go to Nebraska early.
11. How does Marco explain his actions with the sailboat?
(a) He was trying to relieve the tension on the boat.
(b) He was angry that Will would not let him captain the boat.
(c) He was angry at one of the kids on the smaller boat who had insulted Marco the day before.
(d) He was just playing cat and mouse.
12. How does Ellie's mother describe the members of the Order of the Bear?
(a) People with too much time on their hands.
(b) Misguided history buffs.
13. Why does Mr. Morton say Ellie cannot help Will?
(a) She is responsible for helping Lance.
(b) She did not know Arthur in her past life.
(c) She was assigned to help Marco turn to the light.
(d) She came into the situation too late.
14. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
(a) Will's father took Will's affection away from Will.
(b) Will's father killed Marco's father.
(c) Jennifer and Lance have been in love for months.
(d) Will beat him out of his inheritance.
15. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen to Will?
(a) He will fade into obscurity
(b) He will become a corrupt politician.
(c) He will never live up to his potential.
(d) He will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Will told Jennifer that she believes he is sincere in saying?
2. What does Mrs. Wagner want when she calls?
3. What does Jennifer say Will has expressed a desire to do lately?
4. How does Mr. Morton characterize Marco?
5. Who is accompanying Mr. Morton when he comes into the school?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)