|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wagner say is missing from their home?
(a) Will's laptop and some of his clothes.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A money cache.
(d) Marco's laptop and some of his clothes.
2. What is Jennifer's reaction to Will going in the water?
(a) She thinks he is nuts.
(b) She thinks he is heroic.
(c) She is angry at his showing off.
(d) She is worried for him.
3. What does Ellie discover when she starts to get out of the pool later that afternoon?
(a) Jennifer and Lance are standing there.
(b) Will is standing there.
(c) Lance is standing there.
(d) She is crying.
4. What does Marco ask Ellie?
(a) Why Ellie is even there.
(b) Who Ellie thinks is the poor friend.
(c) Who Ellie is protecting.
(d) Who Ellie likes.
5. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she thinks he is?
6. Why is the Beltway closed?
(a) Fallen electrical wires.
(b) A bad accident.
(c) Road re-surfacing.
(d) A tornado tore up part of it.
7. Why does Will not want to go to the naval academy?
(a) He wants to go into the Coast Guard.
(b) He wants to be an archeologist.
(c) He wants to be a photographer.
(d) He believes in peace and negotiation.
8. Why does Mr. Morton say he was teaching at the school?
(a) He was assigned to watch Lance.
(b) He was assigned to watch Will.
(c) He was assigned to protect Ellie.
(d) He was assigned to protect Jennifer.
9. What does Ellie ask Mr. Morton?
(a) If Mr. Morton belongs to the Order of the Bear.
(b) If Will was Arthur in another life.
(c) If Marco was Mordred in another life.
(d) If his response has anything to do with the Lily Maid of Astolot.
10. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him?
(a) He is jovial.
(b) He says he will talk to them all.
(c) He calls Lance a rat.
(d) He looks as though he is going to have a heart attack.
11. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(b) She is his mother.
(c) She could be his mother.
(d) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
12. What does Ellie think as she watches Jennifer re-apply Jennifer's make-up?
(a) How beautiful Jennifer is.
(b) Jennifer never really loved Will.
(c) Jennifer seems to want the best for all people involved.
(d) Jennifer is selfish.
13. Why is Ellie furious with Mr. Morton?
(a) For spreading rumors.
(b) For thinking only of himself.
(c) For leaving Will defenseless.
(d) For believing such nonsense.
14. What happens to Ellie when Will holds his hand?
(a) It sends a jolt of electricity through her.
(b) She sees Will in knight's armor.
(c) She has a vision of a past life with Will.
(d) She realizes she is not in love with Will.
15. What is happening when Ellie goes inside her house?
(a) Lights are flickering.
(b) Will is there.
(c) Her parents tell her to go to the basement.
(d) Marco is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do after Marco is out of the conference room?
2. What does Jennifer say Will has expressed a desire to do lately?
3. What does Mr. Morton say about Ellie's role in all this?
4. What does Ellie intuitively know about Mr. Morton?
5. What does Ellie suggest Will do to communicate his desires to his father?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)