Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wagner say about Will?
(a) She only met Will when he was a young toddler.
(b) She could be his mother.
(c) She loves him like she loves her own son.
(d) She is his mother.
2. How does Mr. Morton respond to what Ellie tells him?
(a) He looks as though he is going to have a heart attack.
(b) He says he will talk to them all.
(c) He calls Lance a rat.
(d) He is jovial.
3. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she is unwilling to do?
(a) Let some obscure legend contol her fate.
(b) Believe Marco cannot change.
(c) Believe the worse of Lance and Jennifer.
(d) Give up on Will.
4. What does Lance say when he looks Will in the eye?
(a) Lance does not love Jennifer except as a sister.
(b) Lance will always have Will's back.
(c) What Marco said is true.
(d) Lance loves Will like a brother.
5. How is Will's dog similar to King Arthur's dog?
(a) King Arthur's dog was named Cavell and Will's dog is Cavalier.
(b) Both dogs are named after the men's grandfathers.
(c) Both are the same breed.
(d) There is not discernible relation.
6. What happens to Ellie when Will holds his hand?
(a) She has a vision of a past life with Will.
(b) It sends a jolt of electricity through her.
(c) She realizes she is not in love with Will.
(d) She sees Will in knight's armor.
7. Why does the driver of the smaller boat make a sharp turn?
(a) To avoid grounding on a sandbar.
(b) To avoid being hit by the sailboat.
(c) To demonstrate the smaller boat's capability.
(d) To avoid a bouy.
8. What does Mr. Morton suggest Ellie may want to do?
(a) Get out of town for awhile.
(b) Go to Nebraska early.
(c) Stay away from Will and Marco.
(d) Call her parents immediately.
9. What does Ellie say when Will asks her about her knowledge of Jennifer and Lance?
(a) She suspected but did not have any proof.
(b) She knew about them.
(c) She did not know anything.
(d) She felt it wasn't her business.
10. What does Mr. Morton think is going to happen to Will?
(a) He will become a corrupt politician.
(b) He will never live up to his potential.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will fade into obscurity
11. What does Ellie tell Mr. Morton she thinks he is?
12. What does Ellie suddenly understand about Jennifer's feelings towards Will and Lance?
(a) Jennifer is in love with Lance but will always love Will.
(b) Jennifer is in love with both guys.
(c) Jennifer is just superficially infatuated with Lance.
(d) Jennifer does not really know how she feels.
13. Why is Ellie furious with Mr. Morton?
(a) For leaving Will defenseless.
(b) For believing such nonsense.
(c) For thinking only of himself.
(d) For spreading rumors.
14. What does Marco ask Ellie?
(a) Who Ellie likes.
(b) Who Ellie thinks is the poor friend.
(c) Who Ellie is protecting.
(d) Why Ellie is even there.
15. What does Mrs. Wagner want when she calls?
(a) She is afraid that Will has left home.
(b) She is looking for Will.
(c) She thanks Ellie for trying to help that morning.
(d) She is worried about Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie discover when she starts to get out of the pool later that afternoon?
2. Mr. Morton says Marco is ______________.
3. Why is the Beltway closed?
4. What does Ellie say that makes Jennifer cry harder?
5. Why does Will go into the water?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)