|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 29..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marco explain his actions with the sailboat?
(a) He was angry at one of the kids on the smaller boat who had insulted Marco the day before.
(b) He was trying to relieve the tension on the boat.
(c) He was angry that Will would not let him captain the boat.
(d) He was just playing cat and mouse.
2. What does Will do when Ellie starts crying?
(a) Tells her to buck up.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Holds her.
(d) Pats her awkwardly on the back.
3. What does Ellie do in anticipation of attending the game and party at Will's house?
(a) Buys a new pair of jeans.
(b) Has her hair streaked.
(c) Tries to dress glamorously.
(d) Has her hair permed.
4. What does Ellie talk Liz and Stacy into doing after the game?
(a) Going to a late-night matinee at the movies.
(b) Going to Will's pool party.
(c) Spending the night at her house that night.
(d) Going out for pizza.
5. Why does Will's father become enraged?
(a) Will refuses to consider a military career.
(b) Marco took one of his pistols.
(c) Will refuses to bring charges against Marco.
(d) Will's step mother told the truth about being Will's biological mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Lance talking on the sidelines?
2. How is Will's dog similar to King Arthur's dog?
3. Why is Ellie chatting with Liz after school?
4. What does Mr. Morton say was revealed when Ellie gave Will the sword?
5. What does Ellie say about what she heard in the counselor's office?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)