|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ellie chatting with Liz after school?
(a) Ellie's mother is late picking her up.
(b) Liz asks Ellie about her last school.
(c) Ellie and Liz are chatting after track team practice.
(d) Ellie notices that Liz seems to have few friends.
2. Why does the driver of the smaller boat make a sharp turn?
(a) To avoid grounding on a sandbar.
(b) To avoid being hit by the sailboat.
(c) To demonstrate the smaller boat's capability.
(d) To avoid a bouy.
3. Where do the police take Ellie?
(a) The station.
(b) To jail.
(c) To the principal's office.
4. To whom is Lance talking on the sidelines?
(c) A recruiter.
5. What does Ellie say that makes Jennifer cry harder?
(a) Will is not angry with Lance and Jennifer.
(b) Will is going to be fine someday.
(c) Will is capable of handing the situation like an adult.
(d) Jennifer and Lance were made for each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lance tries to engage Marco in a fight?
2. What poem does Ellie trade with someone else so she does not have to do the one assigned her?
3. What does Ellie remember as she is about to leave Will's party?
4. Why does Will not want to go to the naval academy?
5. What does Will confide to Ellie?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)