|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will's father work now?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Frodor's Publishing.
(c) The Naval Academy.
(d) The Pentagon.
2. Why is Jennifer crying in one of the bathroom stalls?
(a) Lance broke up with her.
(b) Will won't talk to her.
(c) She feels persecuted by everyone.
(d) Marco is spreading rumors about her.
3. What does Marco finally say clearly out loud?
(a) Will's father took Will's affection away from Will.
(b) Will beat him out of his inheritance.
(c) Jennifer and Lance have been in love for months.
(d) Will's father killed Marco's father.
4. What does Ellie feel as she is running?
(a) She is upset that her mother wants her to run.
(b) She is frustrated that her father is faster.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She has been transported to another time.
5. What poem does Ellie trade with someone else so she does not have to do the one assigned her?
(a) "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner."
(b) "The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock."
(c) "Sonnet 46."
(d) "The Lady of Shalot."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco explain his actions with the sailboat?
2. Where does Mr. Morton intend to go?
3. What is one thing Ellie enjoys doing?
4. Where is Geoff when the story opens?
5. What does Lance ask Ellie to do that evening?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)