|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Exciting Life of Stewardship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, what is the Bible reference for "There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself"?
(a) Proverbs 14:21,22.
(b) Proverbs 12:13,14.
(c) Proverbs 11:24,25.
(d) Proverbs 13:23,24.
2. What happened when Muller preached at Pithay Chapel?
(a) A drunkard was converted.
(b) Only 11 people came to the service.
(c) A whole family was converted.
(d) The congregation did not want to hear a foreigner preach.
3. Where did Muller go in the beginning of 1840?
4. In the May 1, 1848 entry, what is the Bible reference for "Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him"?
(a) 1 Corinthians 16:5.
(b) 1 Corinthians 16:3.
(c) 1 Corinthians 16:2.
(d) 1 Corinthians 16:4.
5. What was given to Muller on May 28, 1833?
(a) A new suit of clothes.
(b) Sixty pounds for bread to feed the poor.
(c) Money for a mission trip to Bucharest.
(d) A new Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote for Muller to come help at Bristol?
2. On January 1, 1840, why did Muller return a donation?
3. How many people had Muller seen converted by December 31, 1833?
4. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, what happens to the believer who "sows sparingly"?
5. When was Muller's daughter born?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)