|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Exciting Life of Stewardship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Muller preached at Pithay Chapel?
(a) The congregation did not want to hear a foreigner preach.
(b) Only 11 people came to the service.
(c) A drunkard was converted.
(d) A whole family was converted.
2. How many people had Muller seen converted by December 31, 1833?
3. By the end of 1840, how many adults had been instructed since the school began?
(a) About 160.
(b) About 130.
(c) About 150.
(d) About 140.
4. By the end of 1840, how many children had been enrolled in the days schools since they began?
5. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, how much of his income did the Patriarch Jacob promise to God?
(a) A quarter.
(c) A tenth.
(d) A fifth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote for Muller to come help at Bristol?
2. When was Muller's daughter born?
3. When did Muller's father die?
4. Where did Muller go in the beginning of 1840?
5. On January 1, 1840, why did Muller return a donation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)