|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Exciting Life of Stewardship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was given to Muller on May 28, 1833?
(a) Money for a mission trip to Bucharest.
(b) Sixty pounds for bread to feed the poor.
(c) A new suit of clothes.
(d) A new Bible.
2. When was Muller's daughter born?
(a) September 16, 1833.
(b) September 19, 1832.
(c) September 17, 1832.
(d) September 18, 1833.
3. What happened when Muller preached at Pithay Chapel?
(a) Only 11 people came to the service.
(b) A whole family was converted.
(c) The congregation did not want to hear a foreigner preach.
(d) A drunkard was converted.
4. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, what happens to the believer who "sows sparingly"?
(a) He steals from God.
(b) He reaps bountifully.
(c) He reaps sparingly.
(d) He will be blessed.
5. Who wrote for Muller to come help at Bristol?
(a) Brother Edington.
(b) Brother Heinrich.
(c) Brother Conway.
(d) Brother Craik.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Muller pastor at Teignmouth?
2. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, what is a person called who looks after those things which belong to God?
3. How many people had Muller seen converted by December 31, 1833?
4. According to the May 1, 1848, entry, what is the Bible reference for "There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself"?
5. According to the December 9, 1840, entry, how much did the children of the day schools contribute to their own expenses?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)