|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
2. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
3. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of the changes in Moscow that took place over one year?
5. What was Eleanor's primary interest after she visited the Soviet Union in 1958?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do you think was Eleanor's main goal in writing this book? What did she want readers to take away from the book, or to understand better after reading it?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think the loss of Eleanor's parents at a relatively early age may have had an impact on her? If so, how do you think it would have affected her life and the content she included in this book?
Essay Topic 3
What effect did being part of the presidential family have on Eleanor's book? How did it add to the information in the book?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)