|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin die of?
(b) A brain hemorrhage.
(c) A diabetic attack.
(d) Liver failure.
2. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
3. Whom did Eleanor visit when she was in Yugoslavia?
(a) The President.
(b) Josip BrozTito.
(c) The Marshal.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
4. Where was the World's Fair held in 1958?
5. Which of the following places did Eleanor not take her granddaughter to in 1959?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Eleanor to be a member of the United Nations delegation?
2. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
3. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
4. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
5. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)