|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Mental health.
(b) Job programs.
(c) Youth organizations.
(d) Homeless shelters.
2. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
(a) He was in a coma.
(b) He fainted.
(c) He was in poor health.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. Which of the following places did Eleanor not take her granddaughter to in 1959?
4. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
(a) The government.
(b) An organization for poor people.
(c) She kept it and rented it out.
(d) Her son and his family.
5. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) An usher.
(b) Her housekeeper.
(c) She heard it on the radio.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who unexpectedly met Eleanor in Istanbul?
2. Who invited Eleanor to Morocco?
3. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
4. Why did Eleanor worry about the situation in the Soviet Union?
5. What was Eleanor's primary interest after she visited the Soviet Union in 1958?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)