|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Other Westerners.
(d) The President.
2. Who unexpectedly met Eleanor in Istanbul?
(a) The French ambassador.
(b) The consul general.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) The queen of England.
3. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
(b) Food and lodging.
(d) Salary, transportation, and lodging.
4. Whose campaign was Eleanor involved in?
(a) Franklin, Jr's.
(b) Adlai Stevenson's
(c) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(d) Woodrow Wilson's.
5. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
2. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
3. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
4. Eleanor also served as a member of the Commission of what?
5. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)