|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
2. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
3. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) He wanted to have control over the others.
(b) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
(c) He fell ill at the last minute.
(d) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
4. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Hosting a luncheon.
(b) Putting her children to bed.
(c) Folding laundry.
(d) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
5. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
2. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
3. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
5. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)