|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eleanor say were doing a better job of helping the people of the world than Americans?
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The Japanese.
(d) The French.
2. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Wrote a novel.
(b) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
(c) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(d) Volunteered for the American Association.
3. Whose campaign was Eleanor involved in?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(b) Adlai Stevenson's
(c) Franklin, Jr's.
(d) Woodrow Wilson's.
4. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
(a) South Korea.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. What did Franklin die of?
5. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)