|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
(a) His son, Franklin, Jr.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Henry Wallace.
2. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(b) She felt she was too short.
(c) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(d) She hated dresses.
4. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Hosting a luncheon.
(b) Folding laundry.
(c) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
(d) Putting her children to bed.
5. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a young wife, whose lead did Eleanor say she followed?
2. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)