|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(b) A law office.
(c) An elementary school.
2. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She always wore a disguise.
(c) There was no television.
(d) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
3. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) A gymnasium.
(b) A library.
(c) An art museum.
(d) The Roosevelt's new home.
4. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(c) It is not said.
5. What was Eleanor's impression of the changes in Moscow that took place over one year?
(a) She thinks there are very few positive changes.
(b) She is impressed.
(c) She doesn't see any difference.
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
2. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
3. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
4. Who invited Eleanor to Morocco?
5. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)