|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Robert La Follette.
(d) Eugene V. Debs.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Like she is the ruler of the world.
(d) Shy and anxious.
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) A housekeeper.
5. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) A lecture tour in the US.
(b) Caring for their children.
(c) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
(d) Learning how to be a social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes did Eleanor notice in Franklin in early 1945?
2. At which school did Eleanor lecture to young people?
3. After Franklin's burial, with whom did Eleanor return to Washington with?
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
5. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)