|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in April 1953?
(b) Franklin, Jr.
(c) Eleanor's neighbor and friend.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's sisters.
3. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
4. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Ladies' Home Journal.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Woman's Day.
(d) Better Homes and Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
2. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
4. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)