|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
(a) An organization for poor people.
(b) The government.
(c) Her son and his family.
(d) She kept it and rented it out.
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) A law office.
(b) The Junior League.
(d) An elementary school.
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(b) Petition for Human Rights.
(c) The Geneva Conventions.
(d) International Bill of Rights.
4. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(b) Liaquat Ali Khan.
(c) Eleanor does not say.
(d) Indira Gandhi.
5. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(b) The Pacific.
(c) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
2. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
3. Why did Eleanor keep the freezer well stocked when she lived alone in Hyde Park?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)