|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She felt she was too short.
(b) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(c) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(d) She hated dresses.
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(c) Fourth cousins.
4. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Education ambassador.
(b) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(c) Vice president.
5. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(b) Drinking water.
(c) Contaminated fish.
(d) They aren't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
3. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)