|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He was too generous.
(d) He was a gambler.
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) Les Ruches.
(d) None of the answers is correct..
3. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
5. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)