|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
(a) Eleanor's secretary.
(c) Future Travels, Inc.
(d) The American ambassador.
2. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
3. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Started an accounting practice.
(b) Decided to run for president.
(c) Spent more time with his family.
(d) Formed a law firm.
4. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) Art museums.
(b) The WWI battlefields.
(d) The queen of England.
5. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
3. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
5. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)