|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the red triangle on Erika Schneider's arm mean?
(a) She was an asocial.
(b) She was a unionist.
(c) She was a communist.
(d) She was a murderer.
2. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 12 days.
3. What was Karola's job in Auschwitz?
(b) Block elder.
4. What did the doctor ask Sara after treating her?
(a) To clean his office.
(b) To be a nurse.
(c) To be his clerk.
(d) To be a handler.
5. Who came forward during the assembly at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did some girls give why Taube chose Cyla?
2. Why did Erika dislike Orli most according to Sara at the end of Chapter 12?
3. What does Sara say the little Gypsy boy Mengele brought to the infirmary wore in Chapter 21?
4. What did Dr. Koenig do to Natasha?
5. Who does Sara say assembled the women at the start of Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mengele tell Sara to do with Natasha and why?
2. Why did Esther seek Sara out and what happened to Esther in Chapter 17?
3. What was the worst time of Auschwitz according to Sara in Chapter 19?
4. What did Sara say of the process of selection when new people arrived in Auschwitz?
5. Why were the Germans delighted according to Sara during her trip to Auschwitz?
6. Who was Orli Reichert according to Sara in Chapter 9?
7. What did Lisette's husband do in Chapter 15?
8. Why does Erika dislike Orli Reichert according to Sara in Chapter 11?
9. What did Sarah say Mengele had the gypsy boy do in Chapter 21?
10. What did Sara say Mengele decided to create in Chapter 24?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)