|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sara say was terrible in her block?
(a) The weather.
(b) The fight for beds.
(c) The smell.
(d) The fight for food.
2. Who was Karola's hierarchical superior in Auschwitz?
(a) Dr. Instrum.
(b) Mrs. Helena.
(c) Dr. Mengele.
(d) Dr. Koenig.
3. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Old people.
(b) Communist prisoners.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Living children.
4. Who is introduced at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) Olya Kovoskaya.
(b) Orli Reichert.
(c) Sara Richmiyer.
(d) Mrs. Helena.
5. Why did the Jews let themselves be rounded up and taken away according to Sara?
(a) They didn't think they would be treated like animals.
(b) She doesn't know why.
(c) They were afraid of being killed.
(d) They were promised land.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sara become a zugang?
2. How did Sara say one of the midgets died?
3. What was Karola's job in Auschwitz?
4. Who does Sara say assembled the women at the start of Chapter 13?
5. What country did Erika Schneider come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Esther seek Sara out and what happened to Esther in Chapter 17?
2. How did Sara differentiate between group of Jews present in Auschwitz?
3. What did Sara say of the family of midgets brought to Auschwitz?
4. Who seemed angelic to Sara in Chapter 7?
5. What happened to the bodies of those who committed suicide according to Sarah?
6. Why did Orli Reichert impress Sara?
7. What did Sara find out about Natasha and what happened the following day?
8. How does Sara describe Erika Schneider in Chapter 12?
9. How did Cyla change after her time with Taube?
10. What did Sara say hurt her most of all in Chapter 1?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)