|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Orli Reichert imprisoned?
2. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Old people.
(b) Communist prisoners.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Living children.
3. When were the woman in Sara's block told that they would be taken away from Stutthof?
(c) New Years Eve.
4. What was the name of the German lesbian prisoner Sara mentioned in Chapter 23?
5. What did Taube do to Cyla according to Sara?
(a) He sent her to basic training.
(b) He sent her to a hotel to rest.
(c) He brainwashed her.
(d) He raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mengele torture in Chapter 23?
2. Who did Cyla claim to have put in the gas chamber?
3. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
4. What did Sara say Cyla did to other prisoners?
5. What happened to the group Lisette's husband created?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sara say hurt her most of all in Chapter 1?
2. What happened to the bodies of those who committed suicide according to Sarah?
3. What did Sara find out about Natasha and what happened the following day?
4. What did Sara say of the process of selection when new people arrived in Auschwitz?
5. What did Sara say Mengele decided to create in Chapter 24?
6. What did Sara say about the term Auschwitz in Chapter 18?
7. What did Sarah say Mengele had the gypsy boy do in Chapter 21?
8. Who was Natasha and what did she say to provoke Mengele?
9. Who was Lisette and why did she stop smiling in the summer of 1944?
10. What happened when Sara was in the infirmary in Chapter 8?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)