|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the women not allowed to have after arriving at Auschwitz?
2. What did Lisette tell her husband to do after receiving his letter?
(a) To organize a group and escape.
(b) To organize a group and come get her.
(c) To organize a group and blow up the crematoriums.
(d) To organize a group and plan an insurrection.
3. What did Sara say people in Auschwitz were drawn into in Chapter 18?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) A criminal and amoral logic.
4. How old was Orli Reichert when she was imprisoned?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 28 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
5. What did Sara ask Cyla?
(a) If she could get her a job.
(b) How she could act that way.
(c) If she could get her more food.
(d) How she expect to survive after the war being a collaborator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the women in Sara's block board?
2. Where were the midget families Sara talks about in Chapter 23?
3. Why were the women assembled at the start of Chapter 13?
4. Who does Sara say assembled the women at the start of Chapter 13?
5. Where did the midget family come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Sonia and why was she saddened?
2. Where was Sara lying at the start of Chapter 1 of "Auschwitz: True Tales from a Grotesque Land"?
3. Why does Erika dislike Orli Reichert according to Sara in Chapter 11?
4. What did Lisette's husband do in Chapter 15?
5. How did Sara differentiate between group of Jews present in Auschwitz?
6. What scared Sara about roll call in Chapter 13?
7. Why did Orli Reichert impress Sara?
8. Why were the Germans delighted according to Sara during her trip to Auschwitz?
9. What did Sara say of the process of selection when new people arrived in Auschwitz?
10. What was the worst time of Auschwitz according to Sara in Chapter 19?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)