|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Editors' Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sara say ignored the women at the camp?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The German civilians.
(c) SS and blokowe.
(d) The POW that were with them.
2. Who came the the infirmary to take all of the hospital documents?
(a) Mrs. Helena and the SS.
(b) Dr. Mengele.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) Dr. Koening and the SS.
3. Who did Mengele bring to the infirmary in November according to Sara in Chapter 31?
(a) Old men.
(b) Young women.
(c) Old and infirm women.
4. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Communist prisoners.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Living children.
(d) Old people.
5. What was Sara impressed by in Orli Reichert?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her individualism.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Editor argue prisoners in concentration camp relied on when telling their story?
2. What did the SS refuse to let the prisoners read according to Sara?
3. Who arrived at Auschwitz from Karola's life?
4. What awoke the infirmary workers two weeks after the New Year?
5. What did Mengele do with the little boy in the fall of 1944?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)