|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36, Old Women, Ilya Ehrenburg Addresses Us, The New Year's Celebration, The Bewitched Sleigh, The Camp Blanket, In Pursuit of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Karola's job in Auschwitz?
(c) Block elder.
2. What did Sara ask Cyla?
(a) If she could get her a job.
(b) How she expect to survive after the war being a collaborator.
(c) If she could get her more food.
(d) How she could act that way.
3. What camp was Sara relocated to after Auschwitz?
4. Who does Sara say escaped during the trip?
(a) A girl named Genia.
(b) A communist prisoner.
(c) A man named Jacob.
(d) A married couple.
5. What was Taube known for at Auschwitz?
(a) Killing people slowly.
(b) Being the one who chooses who lives and who dies.
(c) Killing people quickly.
(d) Being kind to prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awoke the infirmary workers two weeks after the New Year?
2. How did Sara say Cyla appeared to be when she went to the infirmary?
3. Who does Sara say assembled the women at the start of Chapter 13?
4. What did Sara say the prisoners started singing at midnight on New Years Eve 1944?
5. What did Lisette tell her husband to do after receiving his letter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)