|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40, The Plagues of Egypt, Without the Escorts, The First Days of Freedom, The Road Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mengele force the little Gypsy boy to do?
(a) Do tricks.
(b) Play with a ball.
(c) Do card tricks.
(d) Sing and dance.
2. When did Sonia arrive in Auschwitz?
3. What did Sara ask Cyla?
(a) If she could get her more food.
(b) How she expect to survive after the war being a collaborator.
(c) How she could act that way.
(d) If she could get her a job.
4. What does Sara say were burned like torches?
(a) Old people.
(b) Communist prisoners.
(c) Living children.
(d) Dead bodies.
5. What were the prisoners receiving according to Sara in Chapter 31?
(a) New clothes.
(b) Packages of food.
(d) More water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Erika dislike Orli most according to Sara at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What does Sara say Mengele decided to create?
3. What did Sara and the others not have to do at the new camp?
4. Where does Sara say Mala was from?
5. Who does Sara say ignored the women at the camp?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)