Chapters 1 - 6, Alienation, Exchange, New Arrivals, Without Pity, Death of the Zugang, Salvation
1. Where was Sara at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) In a train.
(b) On her bed.
(c) In a car.
(d) On a boat.
2. What was Stutthof?
(a) A boot camp for German infantry.
(b) A town in Germany.
(c) A POW camp.
(d) A WWII concentration camp.
3. Where was Stutthof located?
(a) 300 miles south of Auschwitz.
(b) 300 miles east of Auschwitz.
(c) 300 miles north of Auschwitz.
(d) 1300 miles north of Auschwitz.
4. When was Stutthof opened?
5. What did Sara hope to do in Stutthof?
(b) Write a book.
(c) Survive the war.
(d) Die quickly.
6. How long was the trip that brought Sara to Stutthof?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 12 days.
7. What did Sara say hurt her the most when she arrived at Stutthof?
(a) The food.
(b) Beatings by the guards.
(c) Medical experiments.
(d) The isolation.
8. Where was Sara prior to her move to Stutthof?
(a) Bialystok prison.
(b) In school in Berlin.
(c) On the run.
(d) In the Krakow ghetto.
This section contains 3,845 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)