Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of The Ambassadors?
2. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
3. What is the one short story that Forster discusses in his lectures?
4. Who is the author of Les Faux Monnayeurs?
5. Forster says ___________ never comes off in novels.
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the flaws of Forster's arguments throughout the lecture series? Please use references to literature to substantiate the various points.
Essay Topic 2
How is Forster's exploration of the aspects of fantasy and prophecy at the core of his overall philosophy on the novel? What is the fine line between these two aspects?
Essay Topic 3
How does Forster's point about how varied points of view reflect life parallel his points about characters made in the first People section?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)