Mid-Book Test (up to Section 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Forster believe a good novel is "sogged with"?
2. What does Forster say is absolutely essential to a plot?
3. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
4. How does Forster say he would answer the question, "What does a novel do?"
5. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Forster's definition of a pseudo-scholar?
This section contains 948 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)