Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of The Ambassadors?
2. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
3. What is the one short story that Forster discusses in his lectures?
(b) Billy Bud.
(c) The Pit and the Pendulum.
(d) The Birthmark.
4. Who is the author of Les Faux Monnayeurs?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Andre Gide.
(d) Anthony Trollope.
5. Forster says ___________ never comes off in novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Zuleika Dobson?
2. What does Forster say is one of the lowest of human faculties?
3. Which author does Forster refer to when talking about the chaos that prophecy can bring to a novel?
4. Forster says an easy way to define any aspect of fiction is to consider what kind of ___________ it makes on the reader.
5. Which author does Forster refer to as a preacher, not a prophet?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)