|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Meredithian plot resembles a series of what?
2. Which one of the following is NOT an author that Forster considers to use prophecy well?
3. Who does Forster quote at the end of his discussion on prophecy?
4. Forster says that Meredith was the greatest _____ that English fiction ever produced.
5. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the novel Ulysses adapted from?
2. Who is the author of Boon?
3. What is the setting of Ulysses?
4. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
5. Forster contends that Henry James has two kinds of main characters, the observer and the ________.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)