Mid-Book Test (up to Section 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
2. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
3. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
4. In what year does E.M. Forster present his lecture series, Aspects of the Novel?
5. A Meredithian plot resembles a series of what?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 906 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)