|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
2. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
3. Forster contends that while The Antiquary has suspense, it lacks what?
4. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
5. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster compares the creative process to what in his conclusion?
2. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
3. Flecker's Magic combines the kingdoms of magic and _________.
4. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
5. What does Forster believe a good novel is "sogged with"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)