|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
2. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
3. Forster calls all the future accomplishments __________ in the face of the creative process.
4. Forster refers to prophecy as being a(n) _______ in the novelist's voice.
5. Forster sees the two movements of the human mind being the rush of history and the other being _________.
(c) A train.
(d) Bird in flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forster call characters like Miss Grizzle in The Antiquary?
2. In the People section, Forster says that novelists are appealing to more than our _________ when it comes to the characters of a novel.
3. Fictional characters come into the world more like what than human beings?
4. The purpose of food in fiction is mostly a ____________ one.
5. All Forster is willing to state about the future is what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)