|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
2. Who is the author of The Brothers Karamazov?
3. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
4. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
5. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forster call the small gods that he says haunt us today?
2. Who does Forster say has novels with plots that "triumph too completely?"
3. The novel Thais is in the pattern of what?
4. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
5. In what year does E.M. Forster present his lecture series, Aspects of the Novel?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)