|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster speculates that in the future man may harness what?
(a) The atom.
(c) The sun.
(d) The wind.
2. Forster calls all the future accomplishments __________ in the face of the creative process.
3. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
4. Which author does Forster say his own priggishness prevents him from enjoying?
(a) Conan Doyle.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
5. Who is the author of The Brothers Karamazov?
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel Joseph Andrews is an adaptation of what novel?
2. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
3. Who does Forster say is a character type that is seen in many Henry James novels?
4. According to Forster, what is the final test of a novel?
5. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)