|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
2. What is the name of the main character in The Ambassadors?
3. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
4. Which author does Forster refer to as a preacher, not a prophet?
(a) George Eliot.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Henry James.
(d) Fyodor Dostoevsky.
5. Which author has numerous flat characters who can express themselves in a single sentence?
Short Answer Questions
1. The plot of a novel asks what question?
2. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
3. What is the name of the book written by critic Percy Lubbock?
4. Forster starts his discussion of round characters with the novel ____________.
5. Forster says only a _________ can answer questions about the future of the creative process.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)