|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster compares the creative process to what in his conclusion?
2. Who is the one living prophetic novelist that Forster names at the time of his lecture series?
(a) George Eliot.
(b) Henry James.
(c) D.H. Lawrence.
(d) James Joyce.
3. Forster says that Meredith was the greatest _____ that English fiction ever produced.
4. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
5. What does Forster say it is impossible to study about literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Roman Pictures?
2. Who tries to abolish time in a novel according to Forster?
3. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
4. Who is the author of Les Faux Monnayeurs?
5. Forster wonders if _________ will kill the novel.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)