|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says it is wrong to see the __________ in Moby Dick as a symbol.
2. The novel Thais is in the pattern of what?
3. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
4. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
5. According to Forster, what is the final test of a novel?
(a) Time it is published.
(b) Critical acclaim.
(c) Our affection for it.
(d) Financial gains of the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster says he will borrow from what in describing pattern?
2. Which novel does Forster say has a sense of space?
3. Flecker's Magic combines the kingdoms of magic and _________.
4. Works that deal with real people are called what?
5. Who is the author of Roman Pictures?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)