|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the last ship in Moby Dick that Forster thinks is aptly named?
2. What does Forster say is the enduring effect of The Ambassadors?
3. In one line of thought about the future, civilization is only a ___________.
4. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
5. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(b) Word masses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the novel Ulysses adapted from?
2. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
3. Forster speculates that in the future man may harness what?
4. Who is the author of Ulysses?
5. The test of a round character is whether it is capable of _________ the reader.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)