|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
2. As Forster begins the second section on People, he says that he turns from transplantation of characters to what?
3. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
4. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Anothony Trollope.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Daniel Defoe.
5. Forster says novelists find death to be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in Les Fax Monnayeurs?
2. Forster contends that while The Antiquary has suspense, it lacks what?
3. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
4. Forster says it is ____________ to speculate about the future of the novel.
5. What does Scott accomplish in the first sentence of The Antiquary?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)