|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
2. Which novel does Forster say has a sense of space?
(a) War and Peace.
(b) War of the Worlds.
(c) The Antiquary.
3. When comparing plot and drama, Forster visualizes plot as what?
(a) Lowly paid worker.
(b) Grand Dame.
(c) Queen of England.
(d) Higher government official.
4. In the second line of thought about the future, the speaker says that the world changes how?
5. Works that deal with real people are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the silliest way Forster believes there is to classify novels?
2. Forster says he will borrow from what in describing pattern?
3. In which novel does Forster say that the author bounces the reader around characters?
4. Which critic does Forster refer to in the last chapter?
5. Which author does Forster refer to when talking about the chaos that prophecy can bring to a novel?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)