|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster discusses the motto "_______ develops, Art stands still" in the introductory section.
2. Storytelling is the ____________ aspect of the novel.
3. What does Forster say it is impossible to study about literature?
4. What does Forster believe a good novel is "sogged with"?
5. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster calls Zuleika Dobson the most ___________ achievement of fantasy in his time.
2. What novel does Forster refer to when discussing the supernatural aspect of fantasy?
3. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
4. Who does Forster say demonstrates rhythm in the easy sense in his writing?
5. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)