|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
2. According to Forster, Moby Dick should be seen as a what?
3. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
4. Forster calls Zuleika Dobson the most ___________ achievement of fantasy in his time.
5. Forster says characters are full of the spirit of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in Moby Dick?
2. Forster discusses the motto "_______ develops, Art stands still" in the introductory section.
3. To explore fantasy, who does Forster call upon?
4. The test of a round character is whether it is capable of _________ the reader.
5. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)