|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster believes that happiness and misery exist in the ___________.
(b) Author's imagination.
(c) Secret life.
(d) After life.
2. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
3. What is the name of the main character in Ulysses?
(a) William Seymour.
(b) Humphrey Ward.
(c) George Ulysses.
(d) Leopold Bloom.
4. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
5. Forster considers Roman Pictures to be a __________.
(a) Social comedy.
(c) Love story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flat characters are seldom used in what type of novels?
2. Plot represents the _______ in literary work.
3. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
4. What is the highest common factor to all novels?
5. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)