|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
2. The novel Thais is in the pattern of what?
3. What is the setting of Ulysses?
4. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
5. William George Clark is best known for being what?
(d) Shakespearean Scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
2. When comparing plot and drama, Forster visualizes plot as what?
3. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
4. The plot of a novel asks what question?
5. Forster contends that while The Antiquary has suspense, it lacks what?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)