|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A plot requires a reader's intelligence and __________.
2. Which one of the following is NOT an author that Forster considers to use prophecy well?
3. What is the only literary tool to have an effect on tyrants and savages?
4. Who is the author of Les Faux Monnayeurs?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) Anthony Trollope.
(d) Andre Gide.
5. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in The Brothers Karamazov?
2. Who does Forster say demonstrates rhythm in the easy sense in his writing?
3. What is the one short story that Forster discusses in his lectures?
4. Who is the author of Boon?
5. Which author does Forster say is a genius with characters who are caricatures?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)