|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says that history is dominated by a sense of what?
2. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
3. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
4. What is the setting for Flecker's Magic?
5. What does Scott accomplish in the first sentence of The Antiquary?
(a) Setting the scene.
(b) Determine the plot.
(c) Boring the reader.
(d) Introducing the characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel Thais is in the pattern of what?
2. Forster believes that happiness and misery exist in the ___________.
3. Who does Forster say is a character type that is seen in many Henry James novels?
4. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
5. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)