|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster calls Zuleika Dobson the most ___________ achievement of fantasy in his time.
2. Forster says he will borrow from what in describing pattern?
3. What is the name of the popular text William George Clark wrote?
(a) Shakespearean Globe.
(b) Globe Theater and Shakespeare.
(c) Globe Shakespeare.
(d) Shakespeare Around the Globe.
4. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
5. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(d) Word masses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young man in the first sentence of The Antiquary?
2. Forster wonders if there is any rhythm in novels comparable to ____________.
3. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
4. A plot requires a reader's intelligence and __________.
5. The novel Joseph Andrews is an adaptation of what novel?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)