|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says ___________ never comes off in novels.
2. The plot of a novel asks what question?
3. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
4. What is the occupation of the husband Moll loves deeply in the novel?
5. The historian ______________, while the novelist creates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster says that history is dominated by a sense of what?
2. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
3. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
4. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
5. What novel does Forster refer to when discussing the supernatural aspect of fantasy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)