|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
2. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Prince Albert.
3. When comparing plot and drama, Forster visualizes plot as what?
(a) Grand Dame.
(b) Queen of England.
(c) Higher government official.
(d) Lowly paid worker.
4. Whose method with character does Forster believe has been misunderstood?
5. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
2. The test of a round character is whether it is capable of _________ the reader.
3. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
4. Works that deal with real people are called what?
5. Who is the author of Ulysses?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)