|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Zuleika Dobson?
2. A plot requires a reader's intelligence and __________.
3. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
4. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
5. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in Les Fax Monnayeurs?
2. Forster distinguishes novels with fantasy and novels with prophecy by their what?
3. What novel does Forster refer to when discussing the supernatural aspect of fantasy?
4. Forster starts his discussion of round characters with the novel ____________.
5. Which Meredith novel does Forster use to demonstrate a character with a concealed emotion?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)