|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
2. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
3. In what year does E.M. Forster present his lecture series, Aspects of the Novel?
4. What is the novel Ulysses adapted from?
(c) Trojan War.
5. Flecker's Magic by Norman Matson is about a _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
2. Who is the author of Ulysses?
3. Which novel does Forster say has a sense of space?
4. Who does Forster say saved his life by telling good stories?
5. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)