|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
2. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
3. Flat characters are seldom used in what type of novels?
4. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
5. The novel Joseph Andrews is an adaptation of what novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
2. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
3. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
4. In the People section, Forster says that novelists are appealing to more than our _________ when it comes to the characters of a novel.
5. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)