|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Forster call the small gods that he says haunt us today?
2. Forster quotes George Meredith as saying we must live by the ___________ or the block.
3. What is the setting of Zuleika Dobson?
4. The historian ______________, while the novelist creates.
5. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first hypothetical person to whom Forster poses the question, "What does a novel do?"
2. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
3. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
4. What is the setting of Ulysses?
5. Flecker's Magic combines the kingdoms of magic and _________.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)