|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only literary tool to have an effect on tyrants and savages?
2. Aristotle said characters give the reader qualities through _________.
3. What is the occupation of the husband Moll loves deeply in the novel?
4. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
5. William George Clark is best known for being what?
(d) Shakespearean Scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flecker's Magic combines the kingdoms of magic and _________.
2. Novelists unintentionally make their characters overly sensitive to what?
3. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
4. In the introductory section, Forster quotes from whom to describe the duties of the critic?
5. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)