|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
2. What does Forster say is one of the lowest of human faculties?
3. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
4. Flat characters are seldom used in what type of novels?
5. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flecker's Magic combines the kingdoms of magic and _________.
2. Which character from the novel Evan Harrington is a good example of a memorable flat character?
3. Who is the Antiquary in Scott's novel?
4. Who is the author of Ulysses?
5. Forster's third set of excerpts in the Introduction are from Virgina Woolf and _______________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)