|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
2. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
3. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
(a) War and Peace.
(b) The Old Wives' Tale.
(c) The Antiquary.
(d) The Swiss Family Robinson.
4. Forster calls Zuleika Dobson the most ___________ achievement of fantasy in his time.
5. The Magic Flute is a parody of the work of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to abolish time in a novel according to Forster?
2. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
3. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
4. Forster says ___________ never comes off in novels.
5. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)