|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle said characters give the reader qualities through _________.
2. What does Forster say is absolutely essential to a plot?
3. Who is the author of Zuleika Dobson?
(a) George Meredith.
(b) Max Beerbohm.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Percy Lubbock.
4. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
5. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
2. Who is the author of Ulysses?
3. What does Forster say it is impossible to study about literature?
4. Forster distinguishes novels with fantasy and novels with prophecy by their what?
5. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)