|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(c) Word masses.
2. What is the silliest way Forster believes there is to classify novels?
(a) Time period.
(c) Author's names.
(d) Subject matter.
3. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
4. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
5. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the popular text William George Clark wrote?
2. Novelists unintentionally make their characters overly sensitive to what?
3. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
4. Who does Forster say saved his life by telling good stories?
5. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)