|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
2. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
3. William George Clark is best known for being what?
(b) Shakespearean Scholar.
4. Works that deal with real people are called what?
5. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
2. In Forster's opinion, what is the key failing of English fiction?
3. Which author does Forster say is a genius with characters who are caricatures?
4. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
5. Which characters in The Antiquary does Forster say Scott introduced artlessly?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)