|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the popular text William George Clark wrote?
(a) Globe Theater and Shakespeare.
(b) Shakespearean Globe.
(c) Globe Shakespeare.
(d) Shakespeare Around the Globe.
2. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
3. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in Spain?
4. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(a) Word masses.
5. In Forster's opinion, what is the key failing of English fiction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Characters must not spread themselves out too far, but rather should ____________.
2. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
3. William George Clark is best known for being what?
4. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
5. Which author has numerous flat characters who can express themselves in a single sentence?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)