|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All writers, regardless of time period or subject matter, write because of what?
2. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Daniel Defoe.
(c) Anothony Trollope.
(d) George Meredith.
3. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
4. Forster says that history is dominated by a sense of what?
5. Which author has numerous flat characters who can express themselves in a single sentence?
Short Answer Questions
1. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
2. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
3. Storytelling is the ____________ aspect of the novel.
4. What is the name of the book written by critic Percy Lubbock?
5. What does Forster call characters like Miss Grizzle in The Antiquary?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)