|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William George Clark is best known for being what?
(a) Shakespearean Scholar.
2. The test of a round character is whether it is capable of _________ the reader.
3. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
4. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
5. Forster says that Virginia Woolf is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Forster, what is the final test of a novel?
2. Works that deal with real people are called what?
3. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
4. Storytelling is the ____________ aspect of the novel.
5. Forster starts his discussion of round characters with the novel ____________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)