|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
2. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
3. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
4. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
5. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
(a) The Old Wives' Tale.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) The Swiss Family Robinson.
(d) The Antiquary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
2. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
3. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
4. What does Forster use as an example of something all humans have that rarely gets mentioned in novels?
5. Forster says that history is dominated by a sense of what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)