|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
2. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
3. Through characters, novels give the reader the illusion of _________________.
4. Forster says novelists find death to be ____________.
5. Who does Forster say saved his life by telling good stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fictional characters come into the world more like what than human beings?
2. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
3. What does Scott accomplish in the first sentence of The Antiquary?
4. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
5. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)