|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
2. The purpose of food in fiction is mostly a ____________ one.
3. What is the name of the French critic Forster quotes in his discussion of People?
(c) Jean Claude.
4. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
5. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
2. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
3. What is the highest common factor to all novels?
4. What does Forster believe a good novel is "sogged with"?
5. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)