|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
2. Which novel does Forster say has a sense of space?
(a) War of the Worlds.
(b) War and Peace.
(d) The Antiquary.
3. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
4. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
5. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. William George Clark is best known for being what?
2. What novel does Forster refer to as his eternal summer?
3. What does Forster say it is impossible to study about literature?
4. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
5. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)