Quiz: Section 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Characters must not spread themselves out too far, but rather should ____________.
a) Think small.
b) Be consistent.
c) Exercise mutual restraint.
d) Eat, drink, and be merry.
2. The test of a round character is whether it is capable of _________ the reader.
3. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
4. Forster starts his discussion of round characters with the novel ____________.
b) War and Peace.
c) Wuthering Heights.
d) Mansfield Park.
5. What are flat characters called in the seventeenth century?
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)