Quiz: Section 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
a) Queen Elizabeth.
b) Queen Victoria.
c) Prince Albert.
d) Princess Diana.
2. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
3. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
a) George Meredith.
b) Anothony Trollope.
c) Charles Dickens.
d) Daniel Defoe.
4. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
5. What is the occupation of the husband Moll loves deeply in the novel?
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)