Quiz: Section 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year does E.M. Forster present his lecture series, Aspects of the Novel?
2. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
3. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in Spain?
4. Forster discusses the motto "_______ develops, Art stands still" in the introductory section.
5. In Forster's opinion, what is the key failing of English fiction?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)