|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does Forster refer to when discussing the supernatural aspect of fantasy?
(a) Shane McDadey.
(b) Wisdom's Window.
(c) All The Gods.
(d) Tristram Shandy.
2. What is the setting of Ulysses?
3. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
4. Which character from the novel Evan Harrington is a good example of a memorable flat character?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Jane Elliot.
(c) The Countess.
(d) The Count of Denmark.
5. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
2. Storytelling is the ____________ aspect of the novel.
3. What is the name of the main character in The Ambassadors?
4. Forster believes that happiness and misery exist in the ___________.
5. What is the name of the main character in The Brothers Karamazov?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)