|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
2. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
3. Forster quotes George Meredith as saying we must live by the ___________ or the block.
4. What is the name of the main character in The Brothers Karamazov?
5. What is the only literary tool to have an effect on tyrants and savages?
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
2. A plot requires a reader's intelligence and __________.
3. Who is the one living prophetic novelist that Forster names at the time of his lecture series?
4. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
5. Forster considers a novel to be any fictitious prose over __________ words.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)