|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Forster say is one of the lowest of human faculties?
2. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
3. According to Forster, the story is the ___________ of a voice in the novel.
4. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
5. What does Forster call characters like Miss Grizzle in The Antiquary?
(a) Ragged ends.
(b) Pointless blobs.
(c) Clever ploys.
(d) Annoying bits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Forster say saved his life by telling good stories?
2. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
3. Forster says he is not analyzing The Antiquary, but rather _____________ it.
4. What does Forster say is the enduring effect of The Ambassadors?
5. According to Forster, Moby Dick should be seen as a what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)