|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
2. Who is the Antiquary in Scott's novel?
(a) Miss Grizzle.
(b) Jonathon Oldbuck.
(c) Edie Ochiltree.
3. Who does Forster say is a character type that is seen in many Henry James novels?
4. What is the name of the popular text William George Clark wrote?
(a) Shakespeare Around the Globe.
(b) Globe Theater and Shakespeare.
(c) Globe Shakespeare.
(d) Shakespearean Globe.
5. As Forster begins the second section on People, he says that he turns from transplantation of characters to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which novel does Forster say has a sense of space?
2. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
3. What is the setting of Ulysses?
4. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
5. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)