|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster distinguishes novels with fantasy and novels with prophecy by their what?
2. Flat characters are seldom used in what type of novels?
3. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
4. What is the setting for Flecker's Magic?
5. According to Forster, the story is the ___________ of a voice in the novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. William George Clark is best known for being what?
2. What is the one short story that Forster discusses in his lectures?
3. Through characters, novels give the reader the illusion of _________________.
4. What is the name of the French critic Forster quotes in his discussion of People?
5. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in Spain?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)