|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
2. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
3. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
4. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
5. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
2. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
3. Which characters in The Antiquary does Forster say Scott introduced artlessly?
4. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
5. Forster considers a novel to be any fictitious prose over __________ words.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)