|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster contends that while The Antiquary has suspense, it lacks what?
2. Who is the Antiquary in Scott's novel?
(a) Miss Grizzle.
(c) Jonathon Oldbuck.
(d) Edie Ochiltree.
3. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
4. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Oxford University.
5. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
2. What is the only literary tool to have an effect on tyrants and savages?
3. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
4. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
5. The secret lives of people in novels are __________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)