|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters in The Antiquary does Forster say Scott introduced artlessly?
(a) The Gallentry.
(b) The Glenallans.
(c) The Gallenhalls.
(d) The Glenwoods.
2. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
3. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in Spain?
4. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
5. Works that deal with real people are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest common factor to all novels?
2. The story appeals to what is ___________ in people.
3. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
4. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
5. What does Forster say it is impossible to study about literature?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)