Quiz: Section 6 to Section 7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Forster refers to prophecy as being a(n) _______ in the novelist's voice.
2. Which author does Forster refer to as a preacher, not a prophet?
a) Fyodor Dostoevsky.
b) George Eliot.
c) James Joyce.
d) Henry James.
3. What does Forster call the small gods that he says haunt us today?
4. According to Forster, Moby Dick should be seen as a what?
5. Forster calls Zuleika Dobson the most ___________ achievement of fantasy in his time.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 247 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)