Quiz: Section 1 to Section 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In a work in which the author classifies novels by weather, how many different headings are there?
2. Who is the second hypothetical person to whom Forster poses the question, "What does a novel do?"
a) A bus driver.
b) A golfer.
c) A zookeeper.
d) A writer.
3. How many years separate the writing of Henry James and Samuel Richardson?
4. Forster believes daily life is made up of time and ___________.
5. What is the name of the book that William George Clark wrote about his time in...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)