|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be a true critic of literature, one must do what?
2. What is the thing a novelist should never aim for, but fails if this is not achieved?
3. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
4. What are flat characters called in the seventeenth century?
(b) Paper thin.
5. Forster considers what to be the enemy when studying literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
2. Forster compares the story as the _________ of the novel.
3. Considering literature on the basis of time periods is the act of the ________________.
4. What is the highest common factor to all novels?
5. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)