|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster believes the truest way to look at a novel is by examining the author's what?
2. How many hours of the day does Forster suppose should be devoted to love?
3. The plot of a novel asks what question?
4. What is the silliest way Forster believes there is to classify novels?
(a) Author's names.
(c) Subject matter.
(d) Time period.
5. Which poet does Forster say has made eating somewhat sensuous in his poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
2. Characters _______ daily life, not coincide with it.
3. William George Clark is best known for being what?
4. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
5. Flat characters are seldom used in what type of novels?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)