|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author has numerous flat characters who can express themselves in a single sentence?
2. Forster says that neither ________ nor anticipation is interested in Father Time.
3. A Meredithian plot resembles a series of what?
4. Forster considers a novel to be any fictitious prose over __________ words.
5. The purpose of food in fiction is mostly a ____________ one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott accomplish in the first sentence of The Antiquary?
2. A novel that does not include an aspect of time is _____________.
3. Works that deal with real people are called what?
4. Who does Forster say is the real hero of The Old Wives' Tale?
5. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)