|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William George Clark is best known for being what?
(a) Shakespearean Scholar.
2. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(b) Word masses.
3. Forster says characters are full of the spirit of what?
4. Works that deal with real people are called what?
5. Forster starts his discussion of round characters with the novel ____________.
(b) Mansfield Park.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Wuthering Heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Forster say has novels with plots that "triumph too completely?"
2. Forster gives his series of lectures on the Aspects of the Novel at Trinity College at _______________.
3. A Meredithian plot resembles a series of what?
4. Which author does the critic Percy Lubbock feel does not do a good job with point of view?
5. Whose method with character does Forster believe has been misunderstood?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)