|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A plot requires a reader's intelligence and __________.
2. As Forster begins the second section on People, he says that he turns from transplantation of characters to what?
3. Novelists unintentionally make their characters overly sensitive to what?
4. What year does Charles Dickens publish Great Expectations?
5. Aristotle said characters give the reader qualities through _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Meredith novel does Forster discuss at length?
2. Whose method with character does Forster believe has been misunderstood?
3. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
4. What is the name of the book written by critic Percy Lubbock?
5. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)