|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of The Brothers Karamazov?
2. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
3. What does Forster say is absolutely essential to a plot?
4. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Prince Albert.
(d) Princess Diana.
5. Forster says it is wrong to see the __________ in Moby Dick as a symbol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Meredith novel does Forster discuss at length?
2. What is the occupation of the husband Moll loves deeply in the novel?
3. Forster quotes George Meredith as saying we must live by the ___________ or the block.
4. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
5. What is the name of the main character in Moby Dick?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)