|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
2. Which Meredith novel does Forster discuss at length?
(a) The Bishop's Tale.
(b) Barnaby's Crossing.
(c) The Egoist.
(d) Beauchamp's Career.
3. Forster wonders how ____ will combine with the "furniture of common sense" when it comes to prophecy.
4. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
5. Forster says that Meredith was the greatest _____ that English fiction ever produced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
2. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
3. Which Meredith novel does Forster use to demonstrate a character with a concealed emotion?
4. Fictional characters come into the world more like what than human beings?
5. What is the name of the main character in Les Fax Monnayeurs?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)