|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
2. What is the thing a novelist should never aim for, but fails if this is not achieved?
3. Who is the main character in the George Eliot novel that Forster uses to illustrate prophecy?
4. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
5. Who does Forster quote at the end of his discussion on prophecy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
2. Where is Moll sent after she is caught stealing?
3. Which one of the following is NOT an author that Forster considers to use prophecy well?
4. Who is the one living prophetic novelist that Forster names at the time of his lecture series?
5. What is the occupation of the husband Moll loves deeply in the novel?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)