|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The historian ______________, while the novelist creates.
2. Forster refers to characters as ________ created by the novelist.
(a) Word masses.
3. Which author does Forster refer to when talking about the chaos that prophecy can bring to a novel?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) Lawrence Sterne.
(c) George Meredith.
(d) Emily Bronte.
4. Forster says that permanency is one of the illusions attached to what?
5. Who does Forster quote at the end of his discussion on prophecy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Birth and death are the what of the five facts of human life?
2. Forster refers to prophecy as being a(n) _______ in the novelist's voice.
3. Novelists unintentionally make their characters overly sensitive to what?
4. Works that deal with real people are called what?
5. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)