|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders, the character is _____________.
2. Who is the author of The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders?
(a) Daniel Defoe.
(b) Anothony Trollope.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) George Meredith.
3. Who is the author of The Brothers Karamazov?
4. Which author does Forster refer to when talking about the chaos that prophecy can bring to a novel?
(a) Lawrence Sterne.
(b) George Meredith.
(c) Emily Bronte.
(d) D.H. Lawrence.
5. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Prince Albert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is NOT an author that Forster considers to use prophecy well?
2. What does Forster use as an example of something all humans have that rarely gets mentioned in novels?
3. The plot of a novel asks what question?
4. What does Forster say is one of the lowest of human faculties?
5. Works that deal with real people are called what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)