|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster surmises that the character Moll was born out the author's experience in _____________.
2. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
3. Who is the author of Moby Dick?
4. What does Forster say is absolutely essential to a plot?
5. Forster says it is wrong to see the __________ in Moby Dick as a symbol.
Short Answer Questions
1. When comparing plot and drama, Forster visualizes plot as what?
2. What is the thing a novelist should never aim for, but fails if this is not achieved?
3. Which one of the following is NOT an author that Forster considers to use prophecy well?
4. Who does Forster quote at the end of his discussion on prophecy?
5. Who is the author of Les Faux Monnayeurs?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)