|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forster says that history is dominated by a sense of what?
2. According to Forster, Moby Dick should be seen as a what?
3. A Meredithian plot resembles a series of what?
4. Forster discusses the death of the character Mrs.Proudie in a novel by whom?
5. What does Forster say is one of the lowest of human faculties?
Short Answer Questions
1. Forster says that Meredith was the greatest _____ that English fiction ever produced.
2. Forster says novelists find death to be ____________.
3. The purpose of food in fiction is mostly a ____________ one.
4. What is the name of the last ship in Moby Dick that Forster thinks is aptly named?
5. Who does Forster use as an example when he discusses the difference between real people and fictional people?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)