|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 54 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cash gather willow leaves to clean a mud stain from the wagon in Chapter 27: "Darl"?
2. What does Dewey Dell say she is taking to town in a package in Chapter 24: "Vardaman"?
(b) A bridal veil.
(c) Cora's cakes.
(d) A new dress.
3. Addie says in Chapter 40: “Addie” that she could remember how her father used to say that the reason for living was what?
(a) To make money.
(b) To marry and procreate.
(c) To get ready to stay dead.
(d) To do good to people.
4. What is Addie compared to in Chapter 15: Vardaman"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What disappears near the house as the wagon pulls away in Chapter 25: "Darl"?
(b) Stray dogs.
(d) Stray cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advised Cora to get a good breed of chickens in Chapter 2: "Cora"?
2. Who prepares to take the wagon across the ford as the others walk over the remains of the bridge in Chapter 33: “Tull”?
3. Who does Vardaman find on Addie’s coffin, crying, in Chapter 51: “Vardaman”?
4. How long does Dewey Dell say it took for Addie to die in Chapter 14: "Dewey Dell"?
5. Who comes to the door at the drug store when Dewey Dell knocks in Chapter 56: “Vardaman”?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)